Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea in de camper!

Options
  • 09-02-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    thinking of heading to Iklea in Tallaght in the camper in a week or two time, im coming from Limerick and am wondering if there is somewhere i could pull in for the night on the wa...preferably not leaving too much of a journety to get to Ikea the following morning!!
    Cheers,
    MArty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ikea is in Ballymun though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

There is a site called Camac Valley right at the motorway as you approach Newlands Cross. I think it is open all year round.

http://www.camacvalley.com/contact_us.html

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

As a guy who owns a Motorhome said to me once, ' they are an awful price and all you get is Ikea on wheels '. Happy shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Cheers lads..easy know ive never been!
    Ill look that site up Kol.
    Marty

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

yes marty,the camac valley site is open all year.
    i stayed there for two nights about three weeks ago.
    great site,very handy for us culchies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭vinniem

Hi Marty, did the same thing a few weeks ago.. went to Dublin sat afternoon and stayed in Camac valley (carefull as new owners so they dont accept c/card yet!) anyway it was grand there and its beside a huge park so good for kids/dogs. Then on the Sunday morning headed to Ikea think its open at half eleven on a Sunday and car park huge, but best to get there early as it fills up very quickly.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

i regularly see trucks and campers parked in the car park next to smyths in the blanch centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Cheers everyone going to head to camac next friday so...sounds an ideal spot for us culchies heading to dublin for the weekend.
    Marty.

Advertisement