Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

should there be a second poll for two cms

• 09-02-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭

Okay we will put this to vote since everyone is making such a big deal.

should there be a new poll for CMS 16 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 16 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

yes.

keane, scholes, gerrard, vieira, makelele, fabregas, essien, lamps.

imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

tim cahill

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Can we have less polls and threads about polls and talk of polls in general please? And I include talk of Graham Poll in that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

SlickRic wrote: »
    yes.

keane, scholes, gerrard, vieira, makelele, fabregas, essien.

imo.

Lampard should in the list of contenders too.

My list of also rans would include Kevin Nolan (forget the time with Newcastle, he did wonders at Bolton for a good while under Allardyce) and Scott Parker (ever present in the league with a few very good seasons under his belt). Gravesen first half of the decade with Everton always stands out in my memory too.

*tries to create a "Should SOTS be banned from making polls" poll*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

5starpool wrote: »
    Can we have less polls and threads about polls and talk of polls in general please? And I include talk of Graham Poll in that too.

Can we get a poll on this? :pac:

Voted yes OP, more options please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lampard should in the list of contenders too.

i knew my list looked short.

duly edited.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Jesus Christ Monkey Balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Thank me if you think this poll is a great poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

SlickRic wrote: »
    yes.

keane, scholes, gerrard, vieira, makelele, fabregas, essien, lamps.

imo.
    okay if we put up a second poll are votes carried over. Someone decide how we are going to do it if we do it. Maybe pair two players together (Gerrard/Lampard) etc.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

okay if we put up a second poll are votes carried over. Someone decide how we are going to do it if we do it. Maybe pair two players together (Gerrard/Lampard) etc.
    I'm going to put this out there. Just forget about the whole thing.

yes its a bit messy. Dont think Vierra would have made THAT much of a difference. Twenty votes maybe. And it looks by looks of voting that posters are voting on club lines anyway. Keane is very high up for someone who played most of his best football in nineties. Agree with most that Lampard getting a bit of a raw deal at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

yes its a bit messy. Dont think Vierra would have made THAT much of a difference. Twenty votes maybe. And it looks by looks of voting that posters are voting on club lines anyway. Keane is very high up for someone who played most of his best football in nineties. Agree with most that Lampard getting a bit of a raw deal at the moment.

In your opinion :rolleyes:

someone else can put up a poll if they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Vierra

For the second time, it's Vieira.

If your going to do a competition like this at least respect the players enough to spell their names correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

5starpool wrote: »

What about Pol Pot?

Yeah just ask a mod to lock the other thread and start again with SlickRic's candidates in the first post. Forget about carrying over the other votes. Just start from scratch. Viera is a huge player to leave out. I havn't made up my mind who I'm voting for but I think Viera is likely to be one of them. Essien and Makelele will be popular choices as well and should be included. So all three could definitely affect the poll imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Spiritoftheseventies for next soccer mod please

KevIRL wrote: »
    Think they are all gone off to the pub at this stage ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,680 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

KevIRL wrote: »

now that would be fun

imagine all the pms the sf posters would get :pac:

"we are a community" blah blah blah

Headshot wrote: »
    now that would be fun

imagine all the pms the sf posters would get :pac:

"we are a community" blah blah blah
    careful now headshot. Staying on my good side would be good idea if worse comes to worse :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement