Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Surgeons

Options
  • 09-02-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭

Five surgeons were discussing which profession provided the best patients to operate on.

The first says: “I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.”

The second responds: “Yeah, but you should try Electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded.”

The third says: “No, I really think Librarians are the best, Everything inside them is in alphabetical order.”

The fourth chimes in: “You know, I like Construction workers. These guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.”

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: “You’re all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There’s no Guts, no Heart, no Balls, no brains, and no Spine, and there are only 2 moving parts – the Mouth and the Backside, which are both interchangeable.”

Advertisement