Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy sponge fingers?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    can anyone tell me where I can buy sponge fingers (those biscuits you use for Tiramisu) in a supermarket in Cork City?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

jaffa.cake wrote: »
    Hi,
    can anyone tell me where I can buy sponge fingers (those biscuits you use for Tiramisu) in a supermarket in Cork City?
    Thanks!

Most supermarkets should have them, Supervalu in Merchants Quay, Tecso on Paul Street, even Centra on Oliver Plunkett Street might have them.

They're called Boudoir biscuits by the way and I love Tiramisu :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jaffa.cake

Hey thank you! Well I couldn't find them at Tesco's on Paul Street, Centra on Washington Street and Dunnes in St Patrick Street... I'll try the Supervalu then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

you could try replacing the fingers with jaffa cakes, jaffa cake :D:D sorry, could nt resist...

Advertisement