Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see sponsored ads in google (firefox) anymore but can in IE 7?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 6:39pm

Anyone know what's up here ? Was not sure where to put this post.

When I search Google using firefox, I can't see any google sponsored links yet when I use IE 7, I can...

I don't get it.

I used to see them and now I just can't, it's been like this in Firefox for the past week or so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

Happened to me once, was on a corporate IP address and someone had been using an auto position checker tool thing.

fintan wrote: »
    Happened to me once, was on a corporate IP address and someone had been using an auto position checker tool thing.

Huh ?

I don't get it.

These aren't ads I have put up, these are just Sponsored ad's in general, I just can't see any sponsored ads in firefox.

Do you know a resolution ?

Man I feel silly...

Figured it out, and it's so obvious come to think of it.

A firefox add on was blocking it all. No idea how the firefox add on got there but conveniantly enough, it's called ad blocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

I thought you where talking about google PPC ads not appearing, google will stop showing them to you under certain circumstances particularly for automated queries.

Advertisement