Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems at Ennis Road Motors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Not surprised after they closed their Ennis operation.

The ICR group also have the car rental end which is suffering heavily because of the low tourism levels and Ryanair are going to be not help whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

did not a crowd of army lads have the franchice at ennis road motors one time

nor are the goverment ministers in the area, of which they are a few who should be held responsible not ryanair.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not one bit shocked as some of their car prices are just crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bazz26 wrote: »
    Not one bit shocked as some of their car prices are just crazy.

Quoted me €1400 more than Garryspillane and even though I had told them and they called Garryspillane they didn't budge. I was shocked they would turn away business.

If Garryspillane could make a margin then surely they could make the same. :rolleyes: Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

And Hinchy isn't known for his low prices either.

bazz26 wrote: »
    And Hinchy isn't known for his low prices either.

they are known locally as crazy prices

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Berty wrote: »
    Quoted me €1400 more than Garryspillane and even though I had told them and they called Garryspillane they didn't budge. I was shocked they would turn away business.

If Garryspillane could make a margin then surely they could make the same. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Last time I changed (2005) ERM were by far the best in terms of price after trying Henchy's, the places in Buttavent and Portlaoise. Maybe they haven't adapted to the recession.

Advertisement