Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interest paying current account UB

Options
  • 09-02-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I see Ulster bank have a PDF about earning interest on your current account. It says see the website for latest rates, but there is nowhere I can see them. Any existing customers of UB know what the credit interest rate on current accounts is?

edit:
    found in PDF doc.
    "Please note – the credit interest rate is currently 0% on our Personal Current Account, Step Account,
    Student Account and Adapt Account. Interest rates are variable and may be changed in the future."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

100gSoma wrote: »
    I see Ulster bank have a PDF about earning interest on your current account. It says see the website for latest rates, but there is nowhere I can see them. Any existing customers of UB know what the credit interest rate on current accounts is?

I also notice that the terms for the UB current account say

"If you use your ServiceCARD or CashCARD in a cash machine owned by Ulster Bank, First Active, Easy Cash, Royal Bank of Scotland or NatWest in the Republic of Ireland and Eurozone you will not be charged"

can anyone confirm if you get charged a fee to use BOI or AIB ATMs with the UB current account VISA debit card?

thanks again

edit:
    sorry :o answered my own question after some research...
    Ireland
    The Financial Regulator forbids all ATM usage fees in Ireland.

Advertisement