Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with the game awards?

Options
  • 09-02-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

is it just me or does this seem to be dragging on for a bit... do we have a date for the opening and closing of the polls after the nominations. when are we gonna have the winners announced? i read somewhere in the game awards section that the winners would be announced closer to the end of january, but here we are getting close to halfway through february and still no polls...

is it that there was just far too many subsections for awards this year? when do the organisers reckon we'll see the polls/winners announced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The winners wont be released yet, the previous threads were merely for nominations, so voting is still to come. Mr E is still knocking about, so I'll leave it in his capable hands to decide when to create the voting page...
    Things have gotten a little confused this year with the extra stress of the best of the decade awards and boards being hacked, so just bear with us for a bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I spent 2 hours on it last night, 1 hour on it this morning.... I'm still on it. Its alot of work.
    As tman said, bear with us. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,435 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Finding the hottest gaming babe of the year really should be a priority. I'm reporting you to the admins for neglecting your moderator duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thanks Retr0.
    I'll think of a witty retort involving grown men and fictitious pixelated teenage girls later. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Just to add: Pics of said girls should be added so that the gamer who may not be aware of the character's assets can still judge. Obviously the sexier all the pics are the better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

tman wrote: »
    Things have gotten a little confused this year with the extra stress of the best of the decade awards and boards being hacked, so just bear with us for a bit :)

Are there truth to the rumours that retr0 led the hacking attempt and changed every nomination to Suikoden 2? ;)

Advertisement