Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another O2 issue

• 09-02-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I got a new Palm Pre just before the end of November but while I was home over Xmas the power button seemed to get stuck. So I returned the phone to the shop when I got back after Xmas. It was after the 28 days so I was unable to get a refund or exchange for a new one.
    Now it took 4 weeks to get it repaired as it had to go back to the manufacturer for repair. I got it back last Tuesday evening and setting it up with my contacts and everything again. It was then I noticed that when I slid the keypad shut the unit would turn off. Never had this problem before so it definitely only developed while it was in O2 or the manufacturer's possession.
    I just want to know where do i stand in looking for a new unit or refund.

Advertisement