Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Building Closed! Halifax Closure - West Street

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

calex71 wrote: »
    Where on narrow West St was that? Don't remember ever seeing it there :confused:

Where callans Computers used to be, across from gleasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Where callans Computers used to be, across from gleasons.

Ah right, haven't been over that way since christmas, must not have been open long ?

Speaking of which, the book shop in Callan's is outta there. They were packing up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Speaking of which, the book shop in Callan's is outta there. They were packing up today.

Lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

Liking the market stalls on west street

• Advertisement

What, what???? Market stalls on west st????? I'm only down the odd weekend to visit parents, what to they sell? Have to say that's a good idea. Don't they have stalls at scotch hall on a thursday or friday too?

Have to say anything that will get people to west st is a good thing.

Yep,saw them there today, granted i didnt get a good look,saw nuts stand and some crafts, but there was quite a lot of people at them and a good few queuing for food at one of them anyway

The weather helps i guess!

Oh nice , I'm a glutton for those kind of things, love getting jam and things like that off them.

Remember the hot dog stand the was outside st. peters for a while? Yum, they need to come back too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

i was down there two thursdays in a row and the market was there. great idea - looks good and some very tasty looking snacks. there was only a few stalls but hopefully they can expand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 lmnop

Liking the market stalls on west street

oh i was told it was only fruit n veg market...think i was told that in an attempt to stop me going down to it & spending more money. I'd defo go and have a look if its on every week...Anyone know what time - is it all day thursdays?

• Advertisement

Is it definitely just on Thursdays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

mc donaghs shoe shop gone west st and scotch hall

is there any end to this

Advertisement