Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iran President to expose 9/11 & 7/7 on the 11th Feb 2010 (WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!)

• 09-02-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

Just recently in the western media, we were informed that Arab channels would be blocked, now we know why... the President of Iran has threatened Obama and the western world, that he will expose the truth to the world, about who was really behind 9/11 and 7/7. That is why the US and Israel have sent Warships to the Persian Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tx9bC9xZ38&feature=player_embedded

Don't shoot the messanger!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Predictions on this site tend to be an anti climax. Colour me unexcited.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

uprising2 wrote: »
    the President of Iran has threatened Obama and the western world, that he will expose the truth to the world, about who was really behind 9/11 and 7/7.
    ...and all that from a Holocaust denier. I can hardly contain my interference.
    That is why the US and Israel have sent Warships to the Persian Gulf.
    Nope, think it was more to do with oil and uranium enrichment...just a hunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

People are waking up exponetaneously.:)

The more these gets out the better. It really gives a fresh new look at whats going on in the world outside the mainstream news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Ahmadinejad mentioned nothing about 9/11 or 7/7, his big revelation to come on the 11th he is expected to announce what stage Iran's Nuclear program is at. Personally i think theres a good chance that he will announce they have a working Warhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

'Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/117545.htm?sectionid=351020101

• Advertisement

I know what the article says, but you haven't explained where the 9/11 and 7/7 stuff you talk about has come from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Me thinks this could go like the whole Aliens making contact last oct thing:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

In fairness its nothing new or sensational, the 9/11 and 7/7 false flag evidence has always been there, its just ignorance has stopped people from seing it for themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    People are waking up exponetaneously

You still havent explained what that actually means.

• Advertisement

I know what the article says, but you haven't explained where the 9/11 and 7/7 stuff you talk about has come from.

Click the youtube link in post 1, I copied and pasted from there.

People are waking up exponetaneously.:)

The more these gets out the better. It really gives a fresh new look at whats going on in the world outside the mainstream news.

Did you mean exponentially or a combination of exponentially and spontaneously?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

You still havent explained what that actually means.

When you do a google search of the exponetaneously the only result you get is mysterious' post. :rolleyes:

As for 9/11, 7/7 being revealed by Ahmadinejad, I am willing to take a 10e bet off anyone at 10to1 odds that he will not reveal a conspiracy behind 9/11 or 7/7. Anyone who wants to take me up on the offer can post it here, or PM me.(If this is against any rules I'll edit it out)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

...and all that from a Holocaust denier. I can hardly contain my interference.

Link to where he denies the Holocaust please?

magma69 wrote: »

Didn't he host a conference a while back which was a thinly veiled excuse at having a bunch of holocaust deniers spout nonsesn. I think it was a response to the Danish Imans manufactured cartoons controversy.

http://tinyurl.com/yeqzq4x

fontanalis wrote: »
    Did you mean exponentially or a combination of exponentially and spontaneously?

Sorry I meant exponentially. You could say both words in the context that I meant of my point.

Sorry about the error.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

He's questioning the Myth of 6 Million, if thats Holocaust DENIAL then y'd better send the thought police round to my Gaff aswell.

Ahmadinijad raises some Valid points in that Article, the Askenasi jews originated in Europe, their historic homeland is somewhere around Hungary, so why did the Palestinians get Shat upon??

and why is it a crime to ask questions on this topic??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

yekahs wrote: »

That is complete propaganda which put what he said completely out of context and also flat out lies. He never said "Israel should be wiped off the map" like that article claimed. He said Zionism should be wiped of the pages of history. Big difference. He flat out has said the holocaust has happened but has questioned the investigation of it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/09/24/2007-09-24_irans_president_i_dont_deny_holocaust-3.html

I dislike him as much as the next person but for different reasons. Western media have lied about him on several occasions much in the way they call Hugo Chavez a "dictator" which is another lie.

I think that video is baseless nonsense and we will hear none of the sort.
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

He's questioning the Myth of 6 Million, if thats Holocaust DENIAL then y'd better send the thought police round to my Gaff aswell and why is it a crime to ask questions on this topic?

I would never advocate the supression of speech. I think it is absolutely fine for people to question thing, including the holocaust. I campaigned to have a holocaust denier(David Irving) come speak at my uni, when people were trying to prevent him coming to speak. Not because I like what he says, I f*cking despise the man, but I believe he has the right to say whatever he wants. I think hate speech like holocaust denial should be fought more speech, rather than censorship. It should not be a crime.

That said, I think the motives of alot of the propenents of holocaust denial/revisionism are anti-semitic. Some are overtely anti-semitic, others are more subtle. Whatever way you look at it, if you say the figure of 5/6million is a myth, you are saying that hundreds of witnesses colluded with the nazi's who kept records of the event and in my book that is anti-semitic. Its actually anti-semitic by the EUMC definition, if that holds any weight.
    Ahmadinijad raises some Valid points in that Article, the Askenasi jews originated in Europe, their historic homeland is somewhere around Hungary, so why did the Palestinians get Shat upon??

Had I been around between 1900-1947, I would have been vehemently opposed to Zionism, just as I am vehemently opposed to continuing settlement in the west bank. However, that has happened, it cannot be reversed. For better or worse Israel was internationally recognised in 1947. It is a state whether you like it or not.
    We need to move on from then. 2 state solution is the only way. Only one side has agreed to that by the way. Israel has always neogotiated. They accepted the Oslo agreement, but the palestinians wouldn't.

• Advertisement

That is complete propaganda which put what he said completely out of context and also flat out lies. He never said "Israel should be wiped off the map" like that article claimed. He said Zionism should be wiped of the pages of history. Big difference. He flat out has said the holocaust has happened but has questioned the investigation of it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/09/24/2007-09-24_irans_president_i_dont_deny_holocaust-3.html

I dislike him as much as the next person but for different reasons. Western media have lied about him on several occasions much in the way they call Hugo Chavez a "dictator" which is another lie.

I think that video is baseless nonsense and we will hear none of the sort.

I agree with you that it is debatable what he said, and I also apologise for the sarcastic way I provided the link. It was rude of me, I was just in a sacrcastic mood :)

However I think either way you look at it, whether he wants zionism removed from the pages of history, or israel off the map, it has the same net result. Destroying the state of Israel. I very much doubt he means dismantling the state of Israel by peaceful means. As I have said in previous posts, I wouldn't have agreed with the zionist movement, had I been around from 1900-1947, but it has happened, and I think we need to look forward and not backward to create peace there.

The speech he gave in Columbia university...well he's a politician, and he wouldn't be the first to backtrack on statements he made, when confronted by a less sympathetic audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

there goes the thread.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 David Icke

Whether one believes Ahmadinejad or Obama is immaterial. Both peddle propaganda to those who are too blind to see the truth of what really is out there.

Some may choose to believe Ahmadinejad simply because he holds the opposite point of view to the west and some may choose to believe Obama because he is opposed to Iran. Both are false harbigengers,, the answers still lie ahead of humanity.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Shimon Peres: "the president of Iran should remember that Iran can also be wiped off the map."

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:tKTVf8v2o80J:www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite%3Fpagename%3DJPost/JPArticle/ShowFull%26cid%3D1145961301962+%22the+president+of+Iran+should+remember+that+Iran+can+also+be+wiped+off+the+map.%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

Now both sides have supposedly said it. Though both didn't recieve the same media attention. And what if he questions the numbers of the holocaust or denounces Zionism is that enough to justify an attack ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Its a bit strange to me that people would think to prey on him because of what he questions.
    At first i thought people were saying he commited some kind of genocide but it seems all he did was say something about someone elses genocide ^^

Did this man commit genocide or kill many many people?
    I dont know much about Iran to be honest.
    But there seems to have killed someone the way those crowds of robo.. people are booing him.

Torakx wrote: »
    Its a bit strange to me that people would think to prey on him because of what he questions.
    At first i thought people were saying he commited some kind of genocide but it seems all he did was say something about someone elses genocide ^^

Did this man commit genocide or kill many many people?
    I dont know much about Iran to be honest.
    But there seems to have killed someone the way those crowds of robo.. people are booing him.

I have a hard time accepting why people rush to defend a tool of fruit loop religous extrmists. Strange bedfellows indeed.

I have a hard time accepting why people rush to defend a tool of fruit loop religous extrmists. Strange bedfellows indeed.

If saying its a bit strange he is targeted just for those reasons is rushing then maybe i move to fast lol
    What i ment was i find it strange personally that this person is targeted and slandered in a university over his opinion on a historical event.
    I did also ask in all honesty what it was that he has done or percieved to have done?
    I would welcome an answer form anyone as it cant hurt for me to know offhand.I have too many things to look up myself as it is im sure somebody can fill in the blanks quickly.Plus it might actually add to this thread topic.

I do feel that alot of middleeastern dictators were tools of america or russia.I think myself Sadam Husein was in league with one of these super powers and ended up trying to go his own way or maybe didnt want to pass on his crown like he was told to.
    While i dont side with this guy from Iran i know nothing about him so il wait and hear first before i judge.

Didn't he host a conference a while back which was a thinly veiled excuse at having a bunch of holocaust deniers spout nonsesn. I think it was a response to the Danish Imans manufactured cartoons controversy.

No he didn't. You fell for the mainstream media's lies supported by the war mongering governments of the world.

No he didn't. You fell for the mainstream media's lies supported by the war mongering governments of the world.

Mainstream . . mainstream .. mainstream
    God, do you think it makes you right is you shout cliche after cliche?

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac: OK. Tell me where you got your wrong information then,

Yes exactly follow mainstream media, mainstream thought, mainstream food,

and you basically become part of the mainstream masses syle reality. This is how dangerious it is to me, because when you constantly each day follow mainstream media and thoughts of "How it should be" how we should be, what is and whats not, your mind is not just brainwashed but owned by the very system thats taken over your perception of reality.

For example.
    Let's just say CNN says China is bad, you can surely assume that the the vast millions of viewer's at home siting in front of their "box" just take that n to their heads and store it in the head as if it hold some water to the actual reality of the world.

It's just that easy to brainwash people.... Mainstream thought is never your thoughts.

Mainstream is the opposite of individualism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Back on topic, folks, or the thread gets closed.

If it helps, I can delete all the off-topic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Iran will soon unveil a domestically-made air defence system with at least the same capability as Russia's S-300 anti-aircraft hardware, an Iranian air force commander was quoted as saying on Monday.

http://in.reuters.com/article/email/idINIndia-45987720100208

Great news and i hope that will keep the scum away from their country now.

digme wrote: »
    Iran will soon unveil a domestically-made air defence system with at least the same capability as Russia's S-300 anti-aircraft hardware, an Iranian air force commander was quoted as saying on Monday.

What scum would that be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

digme wrote: »

Iranian propaganda. I bet the US and Israeli air forces can circumvent anything Iran can produce domestically.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Iranian propaganda. I bet the US and Israeli air forces can circumvent anything Iran can produce domestically.

Unless Iran are using Russian equipment then maybe it might be an issue for the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 David Icke

For example.
    Let's just say CNN says China is bad, you can surely assume that the the vast millions of viewer's at home siting in front of their "box" just take that n to their heads and store it in the head as if it hold some water to the actual reality of the world.

It's just that easy to brainwash people.... Mainstream thought is never your thoughts.

Mainstream is the opposite of individualism.

China is a Gulag. Do you disagree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Once again...Lets try and stay on-topic here, guys

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

What scum would that be?

I guess he is talking about the americans and if so spot on . They are the biggest terrorist out there and the worst thing aboutr it is they do it openly it's on the news every day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

humanji wrote: »

Seems to be it alright. Something not right though. Iran announced over the weekend that it was going to start enriching uranium to 20%, possibly as early as Tuesday 9th. On tuesday they say they have started and by Thursday they claim to have done it ? I smell BS.

Duiske wrote: »
    Seems to be it alright. Something not right though. Iran announced over the weekend that it was going to start enriching uranium to 20%, possibly as early as Tuesday 9th. On tuesday they say they have started and by Thursday they claim to have done it ? I smell BS.
    They're kind of turning out like North Korea. Everytime they're out of the media limelight, they come out with something to peak interest. It's as if they're saying "We're still here, you know!".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

So no exposé of 9/11 or 7/7? I for one am shocked.

Well, there's still time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So where was the big announcement about the troof behind 9/11 and 7/7?? Just more propaganda from Ahmadinejad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So where was the big announcement about the troof behind 9/11 and 7/7?? Just more propaganda from Ahmadinejad.

coming in 2012

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Carra23 wrote: »
    I guess he is talking about the americans and if so spot on . They are the biggest terrorist out there and the worst thing aboutr it is they do it openly it's on the news every day

I'm an American, and I'm not a terrorist. Care to quantify your statement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

MarkR wrote: »
    I think he was talking about the American Government. Which would depend on your definition of terrorism. I'd agree.

MarkR wrote: »

I think he meant the US Government.

Here is 1 example. http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

Just recently in the western media, we were informed that Arab channels would be blocked, now we know why... the President of Iran has threatened Obama and the western world, that he will expose the truth to the world, about who was really behind 9/11 and 7/7. That is why the US and Israel have sent Warships to the Persian Gulf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tx9bC9xZ38&feature=player_embedded

Don't shoot the messanger!

Hey I only passed on the message that I stumbled upon, it was a copy and paste from utube:pac::pac::p......runs for cover:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement