Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's Nights

• 09-02-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hey Lads, anyone know if there are any 80's nights coming up or any bar that would soley play 80's tunes. meself an couple of me mates are looking for one to head out for a bit of a laugh.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I know Davitts Nightclub in Dungarvan had an 80's bar all night in my teen days. but, many moons have passed since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Yeah I would'nt mind going either maybe starting off in The Blue Haven , a few in the Pep and roll up the hill to the Ardree !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

They had , but not anymore, I dont think you would get an 80's night only, would normally be a mix in most bars, maybe muldoons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

My gaff boy! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Pac413

meldrew. wrote: »
    The Blue Haven .... the Pep
    No idea where those places are

Yeah, I'd love an 80s night somewhere, with dressup!

Jeez if only I were born 30 years earlier, everywhere would be 80s night every night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Cheers anyways lads, sure if any body hears anything post here or PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Oskars do one on a Friday night...Do a music quiz with it...only until half 12 tho

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

The Victorian in Tramore plays only 80s music Friday nights if your willing to make the trip out that way, cheers

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Pac413 wrote: »
    No idea where those places are

Yeah, I'd love an 80s night somewhere, with dressup!

Jeez if only I were born 30 years earlier, everywhere would be 80s night every night!

He is taking the piss with those pub names, they were the names of popular haunts of the 80's:D

Advertisement