Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite Installer

Options
  • 09-02-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anyone got recommendations for a satellite installer?
    In the sligo area of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

PM sent.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know a tv technician who would come and set up a spare sky box for me and split sky around the house for me??

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

You should call Patrick Reynolds on XXXXXXX. He is excellent, honest and clean,

Thanks for the tip Blackiebest, Rang him today and he came out within 30 mins and was all done in jig time, very pleased.

If anyone wants his number send me a pm and I'll reply with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Shadow78 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip Blackiebest, Rang him today and he came out within 30 mins and was all done in jig time, very pleased.

If anyone wants his number send me a pm and I'll reply with it.

pm sent!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Yeah, Patrick is the man and also a super tiler, compentant plumber also. He is also super clean in his work. He's not me by the way:) but please tell him I sent you his no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MoveOverSeamie

I'm in that line of work, send me a PM.

Advertisement