Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary K Hayden

Options
  • 09-02-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

HI has any body heard or mary k haden in wexford ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

Has anybody heard of mary k hayden

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

linda101 wrote: »
    HI has any body heard or mary k haden in wexford ?

Yeah I know of her and have details for her if its the same person. She runs courses, workshops etc? Its Mary K Hayden.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey, I'd replied to your other post.

yes thats her wat do u know about her im thinking of doing a cours wit her

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Linda, I moved all your posts about Mary to the one thread, ok?

• Advertisement

ye fine im new to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

A friend of mine did her angel course, and said she was good, although not as good as another course she is now doing with someone else. What my friend said, was that she does tend to babble a lot, and she said the amount of info covered over two days, could easily be fit into one day.

hi ive actually just booked her 2 day mediumship course :) if anybody has done this course pls let me know:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Hi
    I have done Mary K's Angel 3 Day course and her Seichem Course & enjoyed every moment of it. She is excellent at running the courses & her courses are first class. I can not recommend her enough, a truely lovely lady.

Advertisement