Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Urgently!!!! Phase 4 Electrical Past Papers

• 10-02-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,
    Im looking for past Phase 4 Electrical Apprentice Past Exam papers, I will Pay to get a copy. Preferably CIT ones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Not 100% sure where this should go so I'm moving it to CIT.

You initially posted this on the boards.ie complaints / assistance board where you're not going to get any replies on something like this as it's for people who wish to make a complaint about a moderation decision or are having difficulty using the site:) Hopefully someone on CIT will be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭DK47

KY_KY_KY wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    Im looking for past Phase 4 Electrical Apprentice Past Exam papers, I will Pay to get a copy. Preferably CIT ones?

phase 4 exam papers arent given out, the questions you do in class are very very very smiler to the questions on the paper. know them and you will be fine, the questions are generated from a question bank, and don't vary, i have phase 6 papers alright, your welcome to them to them.

i have a phase 4 revision book for the electrical theory if that's any good to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 10 KY 01

DK47 that would be great,to get that.

10 KY 01 wrote: »
    DK47 that would be great,to get that.

I have sent you a pm about that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement