Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I'm still waiting to be reunited with my account - this is my new one!

Options
  • 10-02-2010 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Original username: Fionnmatthew

I went through the process to get sent my new password, but when I fed in the email address I normally use in signups, I got an email for this account, and not the one I used to use! I think this must be an account I went to sign up with, and never confirmed my registration with, before I signed up as Fionnmatthew, because I also had to click on the link to complete the registration of the account, too.

I must have used a different email address when I signed up with the account I ended up using. (Mustn't I? I couldn't have signed up with the same email address twice?) I don't even know what email I used for Fionnmatthew, but I have a list of possible emails. The most probable is my old college email address, but, although that used to autoforward to my main account, that's been disabled now, so I've no idea how I'll be able to renew my password for it.

Is there a way to do it?

edit:
    I remembered the email, and all is now solved, as the subsequent posts that haven't yet appeared will clarify! I am reunited with fionnmatthew.

is it possible to merge the posts i made as vivisection to fionnmatthew's account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there, sorry for the delay in sorting this out for you - couldn't find your details sent to hello[at]boards.ie, but I've done some digging and dropped you an email - hopefully you're now sorted!

Darragh :)

Advertisement