Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OCDL help............

Options
  • 10-02-2010 2:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    Ive been doing a course through OCDL (open college for direct learning) and to me they are coming across like the biggest liars and chancers on earth. Ive recently been in contact with them to try and clear up a few issues that I am not happy with and of course theyre trying to fob me off and cover their own asses with whatever story they can come up with.The man Im dealing with at the moment is called Harry Walsh, he's the Head of something or other and Ive had 2 so-called tutors,Peter Sheridan and Dermot Coyle. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had problems with this crowd and whatever else you'd want to share about your expierence would be great................

Advertisement