Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i weird?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

alright lads and lasses. Am I weird in the way I rather faded tattos than all black. Personally im into just black tattos . I like colour but im happy with black at the moment . I got another tattoo a few days ago. Tis only a small enough waylon jennings tattoo. The W like an eagle. All in black. Its scabbing up as usual but I honestly like the faded look. i know it sounds weird but Im kinda rubbing the scab to make it look nice. Anyone else do that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

seanybiker wrote: »
    alright lads and lasses. Am I weird in the way I rather faded tattos than all black. Personally im into just black tattos . I like colour but im happy with black at the moment . I got another tattoo a few days ago. Tis only a small enough waylon jennings tattoo. The W like an eagle. All in black. Its scabbing up as usual but I honestly like the faded look. i know it sounds weird but Im kinda rubbing the scab to make it look nice. Anyone else do that?

:confused: Are you saying you are purposley damaging your tattoo so that it looks faded? A good artist could get that effect for you very easily if you had asked them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

:eek: let it fade naturally... if you pick the scab you might get rid of all the color as well as interrupting the natural healing process.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What Baggio said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Whats been said, let it fade, or have an artist make it look faded upon getting the tattoo.. please stop picking the scabs.. it makes me sad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Ugh..why didn't you just get the tattoo done in that manner then instead of destroying your skin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement