Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

thanks lefty.. oh, i sent you a link as promised in pm for those mags....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

pyro jim wrote: »
    was using the 3in1 stuff before and it's not great, the silicone Mike gave me is spot on.

Am... any idea on when your next redwolf order is lads? Need a couple of bits.

What are you looking for Jim?

I don't want to start a nation wide hysteria with that 3-in-1 silicone spray. Like I said before. It might be only material which Magpul Hop-Up rubber is made of.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

Well boys, did that sight for the m4 i left in a while ago sell? it was an acog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Hey, just wondering if anyone near the swords area is heading out to QAS soon? If they wouldnt mind me tagging along? Tried to find them today and ended up lost for a good while. So if anyone is heading out, and it's not hassle of course. Thanks to all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

lads dont suppose you have a stock for a A&K masada in black or a push button from it... the part that you push to fold it

• Advertisement

I think we had tan somwhere in the workshop.

if ya find it will ya lemmie know try the button thing first if not suppose it could be sprayed :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hallo Charlieee, I'll be up tomorrow!

moggser wrote: »
    if ya find it will ya lemmie know try the button thing first if not suppose it could be sprayed :eek:

It sure can. I'll have a look for it today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Howya doing lads, I have a request for you if possible.

Would you be able to put together a shopping list with prices of everything i'd need to rebuild a Version 6 gearbox?

I've managed to get to the gearbox, and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to fix it myself.

If there was any way you could tell me what i'd need to do it, and how much the parts would cost me, I'd really appreciate it.

Jack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey lads any word on when the website will be back up and running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

TNTQ wrote: »
    What are you looking for Jim?

I'm looking for jesus and 1911 bigness, sent a PM there.

J.D.R wrote: »
    Howya doing lads, I have a request for you if possible.

Would you be able to put together a shopping list with prices of everything i'd need to rebuild a Version 6 gearbox?

I've managed to get to the gearbox, and I'm pretty confident I'll be able to fix it myself.

If there was any way you could tell me what i'd need to do it, and how much the parts would cost me, I'd really appreciate it.

Jack

What make is the gearbox? What parts do you need?
    Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey lads any word on when the website will be back up and running?

Still working on it.
    pyro jim wrote: »
    I'm looking for jesus and 1911 bigness, sent a PM there.

Got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 Curly1Bob

Hey there. Im told you guys to unreal custom AEG's could I get a quote for building a custom AEG. Im looking for a high speed set up, about 20BB's per second? Thanks

What make is the gearbox? What parts do you need?

It's a Classic Army P90 gearbox, and I basically need everything that goes into a gearbox, spring, gears, bushings the lot. I basically want to build myelf a new gearbox, with the outer shell.

Don't need wiring or motor (that I know of) cause they all look fine, but could I get a quote on a good motor aswell? Not a 50bb/s one, just a reliably good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Curly1Bob wrote: »
    Hey there. Im told you guys to unreal custom AEG's could I get a quote for building a custom AEG. Im looking for a high speed set up, about 20BB's per second? Thanks

Yeah man they make awesome stuff.
    Though asking for a quote purely based on bb/sec isnt too accurate. Thats just gonna be the motor doing that stuff.

Ya want long or short? Ya looking for loads of rails? etc.... the list goes on.

Your best looking up guns and finding something ya think looks good, then sending the lads the link and then im sure they will have a good idea of the look of gun your after, then they will awesome it up for ya.

goodlad wrote: »
    Yeah man they make awesome stuff.
    Though asking for a quote purely based on bb/sec isnt too accurate. Thats just gonna be the motor doing that stuff.

Ya want long or short? Ya looking for loads of rails? etc.... the list goes on.

Your best looking up guns and finding something ya think looks good, then sending the lads the link and then im sure they will have a good idea of the look of gun your after, then they will awesome it up for ya.

Thanks for that. Ill do a bit of searching around.

It's a Classic Army P90 gearbox, and I basically need everything that goes into a gearbox, spring, gears, bushings the lot. I basically want to build myelf a new gearbox, with the outer shell.

Don't need wiring or motor (that I know of) cause they all look fine, but could I get a quote on a good motor aswell? Not a 50bb/s one, just a reliably good one.

It's 6mm, 7mm or 8mm?
    Thanks for that. Ill do a bit of searching around.

Simple question, budget?

It's 6mm, 7mm or 8mm?

Simple question, budget?

About 4 to 500

• Registered Users Posts: 38 gow tiger

hey lads looking for a hk416 or an m4a1. can you give me a price clue please.got permission off the wife to get one so am looking.

• Advertisement

It's 6mm, 7mm or 8mm?

Em, not sure. How would I find that out?

I know it's a standard CA P90 gearbox, no alterations to it at all, if that's any help

Em, not sure. How would I find that out?

I know it's a standard CA P90 gearbox, no alterations to it at all, if that's any help
    Measure the bushings, is it a proline or sportline? Sportlines are usually 6mm.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Measure the bushings, is it a proline or sportline? Sportlines are usually 6mm.

Apologies for the facepalm inducing questions, but when measuring, is it the diameter or radius?

And, its the cheaper version, so Sportsline is my guess.

Apologies for the facepalm inducing questions, but when measuring, is it the diameter or radius?

Diameter of the hole where it sits in the shell. More than likely a 6mm shell.

Lads did yas come cross anything stock wise for the A&K masadda

Also do ya think the solid magpul one would fit there

I'll check in the morning for ya buddy!

Sorry, haven't got a chance to look at it. Busy doing important things:) I'll try full stock on that A&K and see what happens.

Will get that ready for you tomorrow.

About 4 to 500

We can do something. Do you have any preferences regarding shape, size, barrel lenght, AK/M4 etc? You can post photos of something you like, we will do our best to try and match it.
    gow tiger wrote: »
    hey lads looking for a hk416 or an m4a1. can you give me a price clue please.got permission off the wife to get one so am looking.

Any brand preferences?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I'll check in the morning for ya buddy!

grand
    Sorry, haven't got a chance to look at it. Busy doing important things:) I'll try full stock on that A&K and see what happens.

and cant believe you think my Masada is not important it bleeeeeeedin is rioght :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement