Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

thanks for this
    TNTQ wrote: »
    John,

129E

QUOTE]

but is this solely for the rail? I have the EGLM already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Paul Rob wrote: »
    Hi lads. I have a Magpul Masada,and when I pull the bolt back to open the hop up, the bolt release button won't engage. I notice that the bolt release moves down as I pull the bolt back in place. If I hold the bolt release in place and pull the bolt back at the same time then it works. It will also release the bolt then when pressed. Any ideas!

A&K Masada or the new 'Magpul' Masada?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Paul Rob

Hi lads. I got the Magpul Masada. That's the one ye recommended to me ages ago. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Paul Rob wrote: »
    Hi lads. I got the Magpul Masada. That's the one ye recommended to me ages ago. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Pics?

By the way lads........

We are closed early this evening - about 5.00pm and closed all day tomorrow as we are going to a test game on a new site tonight and the vietnam game in redbarn tomorrow....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZX-NP3hxvwE2gU-bcWaqe3JSfAisnTAYoP5kRUw2tf5PboR7P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

2011-05-27154745.jpg
    KWA externals w/ VFC super sexy internals.

VRRRAPPP!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Guys,

Just wondering did ye manage to send out my masada today by courier....?

DP

Hey Guys,

Just wondering did ye manage to send out my masada today by courier....?

DP

I don't think it was sent out, however I only got in at one, so it may have been.
    AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    How much would a magnifier and the Magpul stock be? :D

Need them for my USMC Commie Killer M4 :pac:

Get back to you Tuesday about it - can't remember and I'm half asleep, desperately waiting on Dominos.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Mike, Charlie,

Cheers for the gearbox, after a long battle with it to get it in, very pleased with it :D

Should be in soon to pick up a few things from ya ;)

Cheers again,

have a good shoot tonight and tomorrow ;),

Harvey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

do you guy have any reinforced gearbox shells in stock atm ? how much would it be? im looking for 1 for my scar. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Paul Rob

O.k., here's a pic you asked for. The first pic is of the gun itself. Second pic is of the bolt release trigger stuck in the down position. Just to clarify, when you pull the bolt back it pushes the bolt release trigger down and sticks in the down position, and as a result , the bolt will not lock in place. But if you hold the bolt release trigger at the same time as pull the bolt back, then it will engage and the bolt locks in place. You can feel the bolt release trigger pushing down as you pull the bolt back. Sorry for the long winded explanation. I did open up the gun but can't see what the problem is myself. Pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bagar

I was in with you on wednesday , were you successful ordering the parts for the TM meu

cascar wrote: »
    do you guy have any reinforced gearbox shells in stock atm ? how much would it be? im looking for 1 for my scar. thanks
    Loads, we've a few G&G shells too. Come in and have a chat and we'll sort out a price!

bagar wrote: »
    I was in with you on wednesday , were you successful ordering the parts for the TM meu

Will be sending order tomorrow. Had to wait untill weekend for all people to tell us what they need:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bagar

excellent phone me if items are not available , i'm bendy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

hey lads any acogs with magnification in stock? if so what sort of price range are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

Hey peeps! I was wondering do you have any G&G SCAR Ls in stock? Can't see the webiste as you are still doing it up :D If you have what price are they? Cheers guys

Typhon wrote: »
    Hey peeps! I was wondering do you have any G&G SCAR Ls in stock? Can't see the webiste as you are still doing it up :D If you have what price are they? Cheers guys
    Not currently, but we should be able to order one in.
    Cha or Mike will hit you up with a price Tuesday.

Awesome, cheers!

Markom5a wrote: »
    hey lads any acogs with magnification in stock? if so what sort of price range are we talking?

not at the moment, but you are looking at 100+
    Awesome, cheers!

Does it have to be G&G? Would you concider VFC? Depneding on US$, you are looking at 420,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

lads wat time will u be open at on tuesday morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

not at the moment, but you are looking at 100+

be to jaysus didnt think they were that steep! Ah well no worries I'll have a look for a second hand one, thanks for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

any guarder clear hop ups in yet? if not how long of a wait? :D

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    lads wat time will u be open at on tuesday morning?

11am - 6pm
    Phil Taz wrote: »
    any guarder clear hop ups in yet? if not how long of a wait? :D

We are out of them, but not more than 2 weeks.

Does it have to be G&G? Would you concider VFC? Depneding on US$, you are looking at 420,

I have about 320 to play with at the moment and I'm trying to shift a JG HK416 to raise the last bit. I take the VFC is much higher quality than the G&G then?

I have about 320 to play with at the moment and I'm trying to shift a JG HK416 to raise the last bit. I take the VFC is much higher quality than the G&G then?

I wouldn't say VFC is much better quality. Overal they are almost the same. However VFC offers better internals in stock and at the top of that number of solutions used in VFC SCAR will make your life easier.

My favorite here is wireless stock. In G&G wires going to the battery are exposed and going to be damages sooner or later. VFC doesn't have that problem because of the connectors being placed on the tabs in the hinge.
    You can see that on the picture in bottom right corner. Another thing is realistic field stripping of VFC SCAR, which makes barrel/hop up/gearbox replacement much easier than in G&G SCAR. Second thing I personally like about VFC SCAR is detachable outer barrel extension. In SCAR-L STD or SV version you can remove barrel extension and replace it with silencer or just shorten the barrel. G&G SCAR have fixed outer.

vfc_scar_features_0908.jpg

Looks like a winner! And the wireless stock is a nice bonus......I think you have converted me lol Now to flog this 416 as soon as I can unless you do trade ins?

Must start thinking about a taking trip up to Dublin either way :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement