Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

TNTQ wrote: »
    I wouldn't say VFC is much better quality. Overal they are almost the same. However VFC offers better internals in stock and at the top of that number of solutions used in VFC SCAR will make your life easier.

My favorite here is wireless stock. In G&G wires going to the battery are exposed and going to be damages sooner or later. VFC doesn't have that problem because of the connectors being placed on the tabs in the hinge.
    You can see that on the picture in bottom right corner. Another thing is realistic field stripping of VFC SCAR, which makes barrel/hop up/gearbox replacement much easier than in G&G SCAR. Second thing I personally like about VFC SCAR is detachable outer barrel extension. In SCAR-L STD or SV version you can remove barrel extension and replace it with silencer or just shorten the barrel. G&G SCAR have fixed outer.

vfc_scar_features_0908.jpg

how much is the scar l sv in tan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    How much would a VFC M4 Gearbox roughly be?

160E
    Typhon wrote: »
    Looks like a winner! And the wireless stock is a nice bonus......I think you have converted me lol Now to flog this 416 as soon as I can unless you do trade ins?

Must start thinking about a taking trip up to Dublin either way :D

We can arrange something, I'm sure.
    stigmau5 wrote: »

425E for VFC SCAR, I'll have to check about the availability of SV version. VFC have tendency for releasing photos of gear that won't be out for some time.

160E

425E for VFC SCAR, I'll have to check about the availability of SV version. VFC have tendency for releasing photos of gear that won't be out for some time.

sounds good could you find out for me when or if you can get it thanks :)

sounds good could you find out for me when or if you can get it thanks :)

I will indeed. I'll be talking with VFC agent tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

Ah you guys are legends! :D Is there an address I can send some pictures / details to you guys at of the 416?

Might be 2 weeks before I can get to dublin but if we can come to a deal before then I'll get a deposit or most of the price to you to get one ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Typhon wrote: »
    Ah you guys are legends! :D Is there an address I can send some pictures / details to you guys at of the 416?

Might be 2 weeks before I can get to dublin but if we can come to a deal before then I'll get a deposit or most of the price to you to get one ordered.
    PM one of us and we'll see what we can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

Leftyflip wrote: »
    PM one of us and we'll see what we can do!

Details and pics PMed to TNTQ. Cheers lads :D

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    You guys wouldnt be able to get a KA RAS II would you?

Rail system or complete AEG?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Charlie/Lefty...quick question, as I don't have a Soldering Iron and couldn't be bothered getting one, how much do you charge to connect Mosfet's? I'm thinking of getting one of those new fancy Gate Mosfet's for the aul maggie

Ahaha, I got my days mixed up, won't be in tomorrow - feckin' exams. Back to normality Wednesday onwards though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Ahaha, I got my days mixed up, won't be in tomorrow - feckin' exams. Back to normality Wednesday onwards though!
    Good luck with the exams

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

any 11.1 lipos in yet lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Paul Rob

Hi lads. Any chance if I call up Wed or Thurs with my magpul Masada that someone might have time to look at the non working bolt release? Also need to get a quote on upgrading my King Arms M4 MOE internals with something more reliable. VFC perhaps? Will need a new gearbox and motor to start anyway. Thanks.

Paul Rob wrote: »
    Hi lads. Any chance if I call up Wed or Thurs with my magpul Masada that someone might have time to look at the non working bolt release? Also need to get a quote on upgrading my King Arms M4 MOE internals with something more reliable. VFC perhaps? Will need a new gearbox and motor to start anyway. Thanks.

Paul,

I'll have a look at it on Thursday no problem. For full gearbox you are talking 160E and motor 40E.

Paul Rob wrote: »
    Ah you can of course mate, open from 1100 to 1800 tomorrow and 1100 to 2000 Thursday :)

shytan wrote: »
    Good luck with the exams
    Thanks mate :)

I was told by VFC SCAR-SV wont be ready for some time, but they offered me VFC SCAR-L plus Extension for Outer Barrel to 18inch. It will both cost 440Euro. If you are interested PM me and I can add it to the current order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭goblin59

Are you guys able to get Bio tracers in? and how much for, also how much is a bag of Bio bb's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hey guys any chance you have a TM tracer unit instock ? Thanks

I was told by VFC SCAR-SV wont be ready for some time, but they offered me VFC SCAR-L plus Extension for Outer Barrel to 18inch. It will both cost 440Euro. If you are interested PM me and I can add it to the current order.

it will be next month when ill have it but when i do ill let ye know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

I have a VFC HK416 and i'm looking for an end reciever plate with a swivel on it... do ye do anything like that? i went to check ur website but its down for repairs????

Mr. Tezza wrote: »
    I have a VFC HK416 and i'm looking for an end reciever plate with a swivel on it... do ye do anything like that? i went to check ur website but its down for repairs????

QD Swivle or just oridinary sling hook?

QD Swivle or just oridinary sling hook?

something like this...
    ART-PART-007_1_mark.jpg

can you get anything like that? and if so how much wud it be?

Mr. Tezza wrote: »
    something like this...

can you get anything like that? and if so how much wud it be?

What AEG should that be for?

What AEG should that be for?

M4 type i don't think its specific to any AEG... its the right one i took the stock off my VFC HK416 and thats the type that matches the stock reciever plate...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi guys im looking to price some guns, a vfc sr-635 and a vfc kac pdw deluxe. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Lads,

Looking at a new project.

Can you give me a ball park figure on this.

myweaponz.jpg

Cheers

thermo wrote: »
    hi guys im looking to price some guns, a vfc sr-635 and a vfc kac pdw deluxe. thanks.
    VFC PDW DX - E480
    PM you about the SR-635
    Lads,

Looking at a new project.

Can you give me a ball park figure on this.

myweaponz.jpg

Cheers
    Hi Solid Snake,
    what internals would you like and what reciever (brand, trademark wise)?
    Hit me up with a PM and I'll see what we can do!

Ger.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement