Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey lads, any hop up rubbers in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Lads can you give me a price on a magpul masada sliding stock in DE?

Have one here. €70 for yourself.

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey lads, any hop up rubbers in stock?

Should have a batch in tomorrow (if customs bother to examine and release our stuff which took 4 days to get from Taiwan to dublin but has sat there for 5 days :mad:)

Guarder Clears...€10

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Typhon

Customs are on a roll at the moment. They stopped a guys tight bore barrel (just the barrel) and held it because it was firing to fast and over 328 fps...without an AEG...:confused:

TNTQ wrote: »
    Should have a batch in tomorrow (if customs bother to examine and release our stuff which took 4 days to get from Taiwan to dublin but has sat there for 5 days :mad:)

Guarder Clears...€10

No worries, myself and the father will be down Saturday. He's looking for a new hop up rubber for his MP5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

Typhon wrote: »
    Customs are on a roll at the moment. They stopped a guys tight bore barrel (just the barrel) and held it because it was firing to fast and over 328 fps...without an AEG...:confused:

yea i think i no the person you are on about...
    and they also stopped someones silencer adaptor because they wanted proof of what the power was on the gun its going on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

still no word on my scar h mag charlie, whats the story

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    still no word on my scar h mag charlie, whats the story

Have it here mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

cool thanks, i wont be able to get up to you can u post it plz

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    cool thanks, i wont be able to get up to you can u post it plz

PM address mate

• Advertisement

$kilkenny wrote: »
    yea i think i no the person you are on about...
    and they also stopped someones silencer adaptor because they wanted proof of what the power was on the gun its going on....

lol same guy :p No luck at all lol

The new spray booth is coming along swimingly...

30062011031.jpg

30062011031.jpg

30062011032.jpg

And can everyone please remember...

WE ARE A MAN CRECHE/WORKSHOP...WE ARE NOT YOUR ORDINARY RETAILER :D

We do repairs, upgrades, customisation, design aegs for people and generally do cool ****. We do not sell what we wouldn't use ourselves.

The new website will be up and running soon and hopefully everyone can get their heads around what we're about.

Rant over :pac:

Rant approved! + 1 extra after that once my order lands in the country :p Cant wait to see the new site now...looks the shizzle from the screenies so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

Well lads :D

Story with the tanning spraying booth Mike? You waiting until that's finished before you spray any more guns?

Also do you have a gearbox shell I can use for the mp5? Dave said I needed a new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Keegan wrote: »
    No worries, myself and the father will be down Saturday. He's looking for a new hop up rubber for his MP5

We have parts :D Lots and lots of parts - hop rubbers are here, see you tomorrow!
    pyro jim wrote: »
    Well lads :D

Story with the tanning spraying booth Mike? You waiting until that's finished before you spray any more guns?

Also do you have a gearbox shell I can use for the mp5? Dave said I needed a new one.

We do - will root out a decent one for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

You have any rail mounts for a M1911 for mounting a tac light? :)

swiftblade wrote: »
    Duct tape turning no, no, no, into mmm, mmmmmh, mmmhhh
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQihW4FJZ3egSup99xhlyhoNXVZo8__Tr_yAvEILExYvC8JUzln

In all seriousness though, nope, unless I've missed it, I'll probably have another trawl through the boxes tomorrow - I'll give you a text if something turns up mate!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Duct tape turning no, no, no, into mmm, mmmmmh, mmmhhh
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQihW4FJZ3egSup99xhlyhoNXVZo8__Tr_yAvEILExYvC8JUzln

In all seriousness though, nope, unless I've missed it, I'll probably have another trawl through the boxes tomorrow - I'll give you a text if something turns up mate!

There's already to much stuff held together with that :p

Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_P_G_P_M16A3_with_M203.htm

How much would something like this cost to get brought in to the shop lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

lefty you got a price for that new shell for my gearbox???

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    We have parts :D Lots and lots of parts - hop rubbers are here, see you tomorrow!

Best not forget the Haribo then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

would you guys happen to have a G&G GR16 instock? i dont mind if its the L or the short i jsut need one:D

lefty you got a price for that new shell for my gearbox???

35E
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_P_G_P_M16A3_with_M203.htm

How much would something like this cost to get brought in to the shop lads.

370E
    stevie4568 wrote: »
    would you guys happen to have a G&G GR16 instock? i dont mind if its the L or the short i jsut need one:D

Sorry short answer is NO.
    swiftblade wrote: »

What 1911? M1911A1 has no rails.

What 1911? M1911A1 has no rails.

M1911. Thought you might have a rail adapter that attaches underneath the barrel. :)

370E

Its 230 in shop, so it would cost 150 to import and downgrade? :S

Downgrade at source is about $30, then delivery, tax and duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

if you can tell me what shop it is for that price i'd buy the **** out of it

are you saying them robbing ***** at TNTQ are actually tryin to make a profit? really are they? i'd never thought about it like that....must be what happens in other place's too around the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

moggser wrote: »
    if you can tell me what shop it is for that price i'd buy the **** out of it

are you saying them robbing ***** at TNTQ are actually tryin to make a profit? really are they? i'd never thought about it like that....must be what happens in other place's too around the world

Sh1t - I don't know Moggy - I mean, they can't be up to all that much as a company - they're not even trying to make a decent profit.
    I mean when you factor in the cost of delivering to Ireland, getting stung for VAT by customs (on the imported price at 21%) and all that, it's pretty clear that they're not even trying to make a normal profit on this.
    Hell Moggy - I wouldn't trust a company that wasn't trying to rape me sideways (or going to give it to me at a loss) - this being decent thing, it's definately suspect.

333US$ is a cost of the item when you walk into the shop off the street in Hong Kong.

It was said some many times at so many different occasions, so I won't even go into details. Whatever it cost on the website and how much is going to cost when it lands in Ireland, are two different things.

• Advertisement

But $333 is €230, Even if you get it for $333 that is still €230 when you round it off

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement