Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

But $333 is €230, Even if you get it for $333 that is still €230 when you round it off
    $333 for the gun, if you were to walk into the Redwolf shop and buy it inside the shop. Factor in delivery, last time I priced a gun of that weight it was $80 or so dollars, then the downgrade, which is another $30 dollars - that's $443 roughly so that's €304.69.

€304.69/100 = 3.04
    3.04 x 121 = €368 VAT inc.

And you get a warranty and face to face dealings with real people, not some rep through an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

add 21.5% VAT to that, P&P, courior... it all works out moreless the same if you do the sums

with QAS you get a guarantee... if you get abroad you have the hassle of getting it downgraded, praying it is downgraded when it arrives and hope you dont get a call saying its gone, if its broken contacting them and sorting out what to do next.....

lefty you got a price for that new shell for my gearbox???
    €15 mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwtoZCYHkorHa3raY34haiz9TsVPow02y-IvmZreRnHmyL9Yra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

But $333 is €230, Even if you get it for $333 that is still €230 when you round it off

Ok, I'm doing it for the last time. If anybody ever again is going to question the price of stuff coming in from Hong Kong, Taiwan or anywhere else. I will not be that polite. Especially it was explained dozens of times.

Cost of item: 333US$
    Cost of shipping: 70US$
    Duty: 3.5%
    VAT: 21%
    US$->Euro=1.4

So:
    333+70 = 403
    403+3.5% = 417.1
    417.1+21% = 504.7
    504.7/1.4 = 360.5
    360.5+9.5 = 370Euro (in case exchange rate will be different).

After reading all that, it seam like a lot of trouble and I'm not sure if I even like to do that anymore. (I've deleted lots of text from that post, so think twice when you post back:)
    moggser wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwtoZCYHkorHa3raY34haiz9TsVPow02y-IvmZreRnHmyL9Yra

Mark, would you like that t-shirt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Sorry but could someone explain to me how you reach your prices for importing rifles?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

ricka wrote: »
    Sorry but could someone explain to me how you reach your prices for importing rifles?
    they have a hat, full of peices of paper with numbers on them, then when they asked to price something out comes the hat and a number is picked. :)

For Rifles...

Cost in Euro + Carriage + 3.5% Duty + Margin + VAT @21% = Price

Carriage is determined as a percentage - eg: whole order is $4000, carriage is $600, bang carriage is 15%.

Rifle are done on a margin basis as to cover downgrade, warranty, making a few quid, etc.

Simples...

OR we get lefty to do it...he love's calculators as displayed below

monkeycalculator.jpg

thermo wrote: »
    they have a hat, full of peices of paper with numbers on them, then when they asked to price something out comes the hat and a number is picked. :)

E2Million is writen on 90% of the pieces of paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey lads could you qoute me or pm me a landed price for the below?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Shotguns_Tokyo_Marui_Tokyo_Marui_M3_Super_90.htm

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

TNTQ wrote: »
    For Rifles...

Cost in Euro + Carriage + 3.5% Duty + Margin + VAT @21% = Price

Carriage is determined as a percentage - eg: whole order is $4000, carriage is $600, bang carriage is 15%.

Rifle are done on a margin basis as to cover downgrade, warranty, making a few quid, etc.

Simples...

OR we get lefty to do it...he love's calculators as displayed below

monkeycalculator.jpg

Clearly fake......there's no bag of haribo

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey lads could you qoute me or pm me a landed price for the below?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Shotguns_Tokyo_Marui_Tokyo_Marui_M3_Super_90.htm

Cheers

Approx E289 baring any major currency changes mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

can i get a quote on this please? http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1627

Horse84 wrote: »
    We don't really do much with tokyo-model, Redwolf has it listed but out of stock at them moment, it'll cost approximately €180.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Horse84 wrote: »

Be careful with this purchase! (with regards to getting extra mags) Lovely little thing and very economical with regards to
    gas consumption but there appears to be a severe shortage of Spare Mags out there.
    So if ya want one to skirmish with make sure you can land a spare mag too.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Horse84

bullets wrote: »
    Be careful with this purchase! (with regards to getting extra mags) Lovely little thing and very economical with regards to
    gas consumption but there appears to be a severe shortage of Spare Mags out there.
    So if ya want one to skirmish with make sure you can land a spare mag too.

~B

Cheers bullets but i have a spare as it is. I owned a ppk previously and stupidly sold it.:)

@TNTQ fair enough, I've looked elsewhere and it's out of stock all over the place

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    lads, you think you could make an M4 like nice (no optics, mags or iron sights or foregrip.) for roughly 200-250 euro? internals dont have to be anything special, just to keep it in my budget.

myweapon.jpg

Let me see what we can do, I'll get back to you Tuesday, but we may have something. Leave it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Hey lads. Any chance ye'd be able to sort me out with a hop rubber for a TM M92f?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

Well lads! Can you PM me a price for the PDW? What to see about getting the funds together. Also if you're wiring her to the stock can i still fold it?

Any news on the next redwolf order as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Hey lads,
    Would you have any M4/M16 metal receivers around the place? The lower receiver on my DMR cracked yesterday in the Barn after attempting a backflip with a 360 twist off the roof of my car :P
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Hey guys, do you have any of the mesh bolle goggles in stock and what price, also do they come with a strap or just the over the ear bits?

Cheers,
    Alan

myweapon.jpg

Any word on this yet lads?

Unfortunately not lad - we've a Cybergun M4 CQB here but that retails at €250 - the stock is another €30, flip-up iron sights would be the same again - not to mention that RIS system needs a front site post to hold the ris on.

Well I have a KA RIS II I can give throw onto it, it would negate the need for the front site and the RIS, The stock you can leave off and I can buy the sights and stock separate, so basically I just need a barebones full metal M4 with

• No RIS
    • No Mags
    • No Stock
    • No Forgrip
    • No Optics
    • No Iron Sight
    I will need a battery and the tube for the stock of course, so if you could give me a quote for that it would be nice, so let me know if you can do something like that.

You mean the RIS system shown below?
    kacrasiie.jpg

You need the sight post or something similar for that - it holds the bottom half in place. To be honest with you - I'd rather not break down a brand new gun - it's just not something I could justify - as it means we're stuck with another RIS system, stock, sight post and misc. other bits that we've already got loads of - I'm not being bad here, it's just the nature of it all.
    Sorry man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement