Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Dean O

TNTQ wrote: »
    About E280 mate

so would it be about E280 for me to buy it from ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

hey im interested into having some work done on 4 AEG and a pistol. i ll list them below and what needs to be done so perhaps you can give me a quote and time you ll need for them:

1) G&G GR15-L: installation of a Black Python V.2 ( already got the barrel) and the AEG is brand new so i prefer the work done by people who know what they are doing :D

2) KWA M4 Defender: This one needs to be stripped down to make sure the gears/piston etc are in good working order as it has been upgraded and using a 11.1 lipo. Some times even when in safe i can pull the trigger so im thinking might need a new fire selector or trigger mechanism.

3) Classic Army M4: This one has been rewired to the back to use a stock battery. Its working but a friend has suggested to have it checked as it might be overheating due to a short circuit. So like the KWA it ll need to be stripped down to make sure gears/piston etc are in good working order and on top new wiring job to the back.

4)AUG not quite sure but probably A2:This aeg has definitely seen better days.It still fires but the fire selector is about as reliable as an E.E.C.D (Eastern European Cab Driver.. you ll know what im talking bout if you ever used one).Strip down as well to tell me if its worth fixing/shaping it up or if i should cut it down to spare parts.

5) WE 1911 M.E.U. SILVER: This is my pride and joy but i let some one else:eek: use it in a cqb and he dropped it ...:( The outcome was that the safety switch went overboard and rode the top slide and the result of that was the small plastic pin that keeps the safety switch in position flew off. I'd like this one to be stripped down as well to make sure nothing else is fecked.

I tried to be as detailed as possible. If you could give me a rough estimate of the cost for the labour above and perhaps a timeframe so i can arrange delivery and pickup. Of course i dont expect you to foresee any issues that will need spare parts. I ll be more than happy to see all of them in perfect working order and pay for it :D

P.S. On the website you mention pick-up, if thats still available can i get a quote for a pick-up from Parkwest D12 as this would be extremely helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

dinko4gr wrote: »
    hey im interested into having some work done on 4 AEG and a pistol. i ll list them below and what needs to be done so perhaps you can give me a quote and time you ll need for them:

1) G&G GR15-L: installation of a Black Python V.2 ( already got the barrel) and the AEG is brand new so i prefer the work done by people who know what they are doing :D

2) KWA M4 Defender: This one needs to be stripped down to make sure the gears/piston etc are in good working order as it has been upgraded and using a 11.1 lipo. Some times even when in safe i can pull the trigger so im thinking might need a new fire selector or trigger mechanism.

3) Classic Army M4: This one has been rewired to the back to use a stock battery. Its working but a friend has suggested to have it checked as it might be overheating due to a short circuit. So like the KWA it ll need to be stripped down to make sure gears/piston etc are in good working order and on top new wiring job to the back.

4)AUG not quite sure but probably A2:This aeg has definitely seen better days.It still fires but the fire selector is about as reliable as an E.E.C.D (Eastern European Cab Driver.. you ll know what im talking bout if you ever used one).Strip down as well to tell me if its worth fixing/shaping it up or if i should cut it down to spare parts.

5) WE 1911 M.E.U. SILVER: This is my pride and joy but i let some one else:eek: use it in a cqb and he dropped it ...:( The outcome was that the safety switch went overboard and rode the top slide and the result of that was the small plastic pin that keeps the safety switch in position flew off. I'd like this one to be stripped down as well to make sure nothing else is fecked.

I tried to be as detailed as possible. If you could give me a rough estimate of the cost for the labour above and perhaps a timeframe so i can arrange delivery and pickup. Of course i dont expect you to foresee any issues that will need spare parts. I ll be more than happy to see all of them in perfect working order and pay for it :D

P.S. On the website you mention pick-up, if thats still available can i get a quote for a pick-up from Parkwest D12 as this would be extremely helpful.

Mike's back up tomorrow and he'll give you a shout then, possibly by pm mate

• Registered Users Posts: 30 0utcast

I was wondering how much it would cost for a JG Bar 10 rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

Mike's back up tomorrow and he'll give you a shout then, possibly by pm mate

cheers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Hey Charlie/Mike,

Any chance you'd be able to order in these:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/mag/mag-100rd-ak74-magazine-for-ak-aeg-bakelite-5pcs.html

or these:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/mag/mag-100rd-ak74-magazine-for-ak-aeg-plum-5pcs.html

or any other AK mid caps the same as those (VFC, Star etc)?

Cheers lads.
    K

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I knew there was something I forgot to do!
    Will get you a quote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers Ger.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

any g&g f2000's

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    any g&g f2000's

Richie in Hobby for F2000s mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AIRSOFT_COLM

Hey lads,

How much would it cost for you guys to get this in ? Cheers:)

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_ARES_ARES_L85A2.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

How much is it to get camo on a mp5 (green tiger)if your able to do this colour? thanks:D

Hey lads,

How much would it cost for you guys to get this in ? Cheers:)

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_ARES_ARES_L85A2.htm

We would rather recommend G&G L85. It's much better performing model. Last time we imported it, total cost was 390E.
    Jayo123 wrote: »
    How much is it to get camo on a mp5 (green tiger)if your able to do this colour? thanks:D

For something simple 60E, we should resume painting early next week.

Ok?

I do a little bit more realistic paint jobs, something like that.

KJW%20M700%20Danish%201.JPG

do you have any more paint job pics, so i can decide which one ill get done.

do you have any more paint job pics, so i can decide which one ill get done.

Have a look on google and let me know what camo you want to have done. Except Flectarn or some wired stuff.

can you do this camo:

Urban_Camo.jpg

can you do this camo:

Urban_Camo.jpg

Yeah we can - but it'd be three colours, so pick three and get back to us!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Yeah we can - but it'd be three colours, so pick three and get back to us!

i think id pick the black, white and light grey, i will get up to you as soon as i sell my thompson, what price is it for these colours to be done

• Advertisement

i think id pick the black, white and light grey, i will get up to you as soon as i sell my thompson, what price is it for these colours to be done

80E

80E

i will get up to you when i can, where is your shop located

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Would you sell a man a TM Mk23?

i will get up to you when i can, where is your shop located

Blanchardstown, Dublin
    Would you sell a man a TM Mk23?

Short answer, yes.

Short answer, yes.

Well you knew I'd ask for the long answer, but this way we each get a +1 to our post counts :p

Long (and probably boring) answer, go!

Well you knew I'd ask for the long answer, but this way we each get a +1 to our post counts :p

Long (and probably boring) answer, go!

I've nice custom made Mk23 with 310mm VSR Barrel and TM Hop Up Rubber. It is firing very, very far further than I ever saw any pistol to fire:)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pauly1986

alrite lad's.i drop a tactical flashlight in on sat for a new led fitted,just wondering when it mite be ready was hopin to get out wednite,cheers

pauly1986 wrote: »
    alrite lad's.i drop a tactical flashlight in on sat for a new led fitted,just wondering when it mite be ready was hopin to get out wednite,cheers

Haven't had a look yet lad - possibly the end of the week to be honest, if not early next.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pauly1986

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Haven't had a look yet lad - possibly the end of the week to be honest, if not early next.

no probs at all lad,il check bk nxt week.cheers bud

• Advertisement

I've nice custom made Mk23 with 310mm VSR Barrel and TM Hop Up Rubber. It is firing very, very far further than I ever saw any pistol to fire:)

Go on...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement