Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Options
1119120121122123125»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

any word on the M249 might pick it up if its ready

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

manifesto wrote: »
    hey lads just wondering whats happening with my scar you get mofset in for it yet. missing my baby

MOSFET should be on the way, these ones took longer as they were out of stock when ordered.
    Come to think of it, you never gave me a quote for the super Mk23

Do you guys still have my WA SVI pistol lying around? I'll be in Dublin tomorrow and might pick it up, I do miss her.
    Aye, we still have it, was looking at it yesterday - what a strange gun...
    AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Got batteries and BB's in stock, may be heading up tomorrow?
    We have BBs instock and a couple of batteries.
    Lummers666 wrote: »
    any word on the M249 might pick it up if its ready
    Hopefully gonna sort it when I get in later today!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Aye, we still have it, was looking at it yesterday - what a strange gun...

I think you mean fantastic.
    It's not supposed to fire in full auto mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

any news on my masada lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    any news on my masada lads?
    Been saving up my energy and optimism - now that I've a good level, I'm gonna get on it tomorrow morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Been saving up my energy and optimism - now that I've a good level, I'm gonna get on it tomorrow morning!
    lol cheers lefty

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

SonofMoses wrote: »
    Hey lads

I droped a m4 into you in a box to get the gearbox done and upper receiver , lower receiver and outer barrel paint tan. Any word on it?

Cheers aaron

Ps if you haven't painted it yet can you leave the selecter switch balck :)

Any word lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

can you get you hands on a vfc mp5a2 gbb smg http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/gas-blow-black-rifle/other-gbb-rifle/umarex-mp5a2-6mm-gbb-smg-by-vfc.html
    really interested also can you get mags for it

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Hi guys how much would a VFC SR15E3 16 inch and 10.5 inch or would they be the same price ? Im just looking right now not buying. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

SonofMoses wrote: »
    Any word lads?

I've gearbox done. Just need to spray it. Had a little bit of a problem with paint.
    stigmau5 wrote: »
    can you get you hands on a vfc mp5a2 gbb smg http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/other-gun/gas-blow-black-rifle/other-gbb-rifle/umarex-mp5a2-6mm-gbb-smg-by-vfc.html
    really interested also can you get mags for it

I'll ask our supplier. Mags will be no problem. Question is, if they make 1j version.
    Hi guys how much would a VFC SR15E3 16 inch and 10.5 inch or would they be the same price ? Im just looking right now not buying. Thanks

2 milion euro:) You are talking 525E more less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

TNTQ wrote: »
    I'll ask our supplier. Mags will be no problem. Question is, if they make 1j version.

thanks again :) pm me if you here any thing also i want the one the works on full and semi auto as i know there is a semi only one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

2 milion euro:) You are talking 525E more less[/QUOTE]
    Hahah Thank you :)

stigmau5 wrote: »
    thanks again :) pm me if you here any thing also i want the one the works on full and semi auto as i know there is a semi only one :)

I've sent an email already.
    2 milion euro:) You are talking 525E more less
    Hahah Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.

Guys,

The time for our thread here on boards has come to an end. In fact Quality Airsoft Supplies are no more. Don’t panic though, AWOL Airsoft is here. AWOL stands for Airsoft Workshop Only Lads (well not really but you get the idea). From now on we will concentrate on repairs, service, upgrades and custom guns.

Our new website www.awolairsoft.com has 3 main sections, the ‘brochure’, the online shop and the new Configurator. We will also offer a pickup/delivery service via AnPost for E10 for repairs/upgrades ordered through the website or you can opt for dropoff/pickup by yourself. (please note that the website is brand spanking so we have some gremlins to eradicate)

Anyways, you can get us on Facebook, Twitter and Email (airsoftwithoutlimit(at)gmail.com)

Laters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement