Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quality Airsoft Supplies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

grapeape wrote: »
    the mask i have is an aps heavy duty face mask "anti fog" needless to say it fogs the lens is changable can you make a mesh lens for it? here is the link to the mask
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aps-heavy-duty-face-mask-with-anti-fog-lens-olive-drab.html

I am 100% that we can make a mesh insert for this but we'd need to get our hands on your mask to measure/fabricate the insert to ensure it fits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Bump?
    hoplite wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I sent you a message via your website inquiring about reserving one of the VFC M4 E-series when they come in. Never got a reply :(

Specifically looking for this model http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_21&products_id=63

Whats the procedure?

Cheers

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Hey guys just wondering if ye have any metal hi-cap or mid-cap m4 mags in stock at the moment in the shop, if so I may call up to ye or else do business online if thats ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi man hows things.I got a smart charger of you there afew weeks back.It was working fine last friday i was charging my batteries up for the opening of the new airsoft site called tigerland in sligo(which rocks by the way) and the batteries were overheating & the green light wasnt coming on.I was following the instructions right i think,6 cell for 8.4volt.Would you have any help for me please:)

darman28 wrote: »
    hi man hows things.I got a smart charger of you there afew weeks back.It was working fine last friday i was charging my batteries up for the opening of the new airsoft site called tigerland in sligo(which rocks by the way) and the batteries were overheating & the green light wasnt coming on.I was following the instructions right i think,6 cell for 8.4volt.Would you have any help for me please:)

7 Cells for an 8.4v battery mate ;)

If you cant get any joy we'll sort it out with a replacement no problems.

oh right thanks man, a bit slow on the up take i is.thanks again:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

on the note above i got a smart charger off you aswell.
    it doseant seam to charge the battery at all.
    7 cell for the 8.4 and 8 cell for the 9.6 right ? set to 1000ma ?

Stealthirl wrote: »
    on the note above i got a smart charger off you aswell.
    it doseant seam to charge the battery at all.
    7 cell for the 8.4 and 8 cell for the 9.6 right ? set to 1000ma ?

There's 12 months warranty on them so we will have no problem replacing them as long as we can get the non-working one back ;)

We'd just have to check that its nothing like the battery being dead or a wire pulled out of the connector or something like that.

hoplite wrote: »
    Bump?

Having a bit of a conflab with our supplier at the minute to see if they can do anything for us on the prices (because of the whole $ vrs € thing) I will know more on the VFC order this week. Sorry for the delay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

No bother not in a huge rush but I reckon if you get some in they'll be snapped up pretty rapid so I'd like to have my name on one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi guys, do you happen to have any VFC HK416's In the shop,,,,, have money burning a hole in my pocket!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

have ye any G&P m120 short motor in stock and by any chance have you's a spare G36c motor mount for an SRC ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Lads, stick me down for one of these...

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_55&products_id=210

and I'd also like a G&P m120 motor - long

let me know when they come in

cheers

Gatling wrote: »
    have ye any G&P m120 short motor in stock and by any chance have you's a spare G36c motor mount for an SRC ,

Motors are definitely in stock. Dont know about the motor mount but i'm sure if you came down to see us we could cannibalise something for you.

Lads, stick me down for one of these...

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_55&products_id=210

and I'd also like a G&P m120 motor - long

let me know when they come in

cheers

The motors are in stock.

I have 4 x Tan AFGs and 1 x Foliage Green (today sometime) What colour are you after?

thermo wrote: »
    hi guys, do you happen to have any VFC HK416's In the shop,,,,, have money burning a hole in my pocket!

You're the 2nd lad to ask me for 1 in 2 days - got 6 of them 2 weeks ago and the last one left on Wednesday morning. We bought them before the €uro took its silly dive against the dollar. I'm trying to get a price from VFC that counteracts (somewhat) :rolleyes:

I'll let you know lar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

TNTQ wrote: »
    Motors are definitely in stock. Dont know about the motor mount but i'm sure if you came down to see us we could cannibalise something for you.

il organise a trip down next week , to get the motor and il bring the g36 with me:D to see whats she needs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

hey cha are you in redbarn this week ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Is that ump still there? If so I'll be down in the morning for it.

There's 12 months warranty on them so we will have no problem replacing them as long as we can get the non-working one back ;)

We'd just have to check that its nothing like the battery being dead or a wire pulled out of the connector or something like that.
    grand ill try get down today or next sat
    thanks

thermo wrote: »
    Is that ump still there? If so I'll be down in the morning for it.

Yeah man, still here. See you later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

The motors are in stock.

I have 4 x Tan AFGs and 1 x Foliage Green (today sometime) What colour are you after?

Black :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

hey guys any chance i could get 3x MP5 220RND METAL MAGs off you and if your at the whiskey delta game next weekend i'd get them off u there and fix u up???

COMING IN APRIL / MAY

G&G G2010 (F2000)
    G&G GF76 (FAL COMMANDO)
    VFC M4 GBB
    VFC HK416 GBB
    VFC M4 BABY AEG
    VFC M4 QUAKE

AND MUCH MORE... TO MANY TO LIST

any update on this ?
    i am willing to leave a deposit on 1 if they'll be in soon,otherwise ill just get the TAR21

hi that smart charger is has given up on me.The light doesnt come on & its not charging the batteries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

darman28 wrote: »
    hi that smart charger is has given up on me.The light doesnt come on & its not charging the batteries

Sorry if this sound really condescending and patroniseing, but is it plugged in properly? I mean, is the box preperly plugged into the mains lead? That heppened me before, but a push of all the wires fixed it

ya it was plugged in because when i plugged the battery in the red light was on, came back afew hours later & the light was off.plugged everything out and in again still nothing even tried another battery.I was luck i had one of those crap chargers because i was heading to tigerland the next morning:confused:

Also lads i was wondering could i send a classic army steyr aug 1 your way for upgrading which i would like to discuss with you if thats cool:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Lower face mask arrived quick and in very very very secure packaging :D

Thanks Lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

any vfc ak gearboxes in stock lads

how much are they

thanks
    dave