Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Lads, just having a bit of a 'technical difficulty' with main domain, please use www.tntquality.com to get directly to the online shop.

@gerrowadat - no prob getting those barrels, although their effectiveness is up for debate with Irish FPS levels (but I'm sure you know that)

@All, sorry for the late reply as we were out playing all weekend and have only just woken up ;) an epic weekends gaming

This week will see the appearance of a lot of QAS custom AEGs. We are also open to Custom AEG orders from customers... you tell us what you want, Body, Barrel, Hop-up, Stock, everything and we will price it up and make it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

TNTQ wrote: »
    @gerrowadat - no prob getting those barrels, although their effectiveness is up for debate with Irish FPS levels (but I'm sure you know that)

I though TK barrels were for the 1J market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Arent Tanio Koba a japanese company? That'd mean they're for 1J. Sure drop me a PM with a price for the m16 one and we'll see :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

thermo wrote: »
    hi lads, would you be able to get me mids for the g&g umg i got off ye the other week? lookin for about 10, could you give me a rough cost and eta?

b-UMP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

hows it going lads, im lookign for one of the tnt mesh lower face masks you have on the site, it says pre order, when will they be back in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Howya lads any black aeg moe pistol grips in stock? If so how much?

Thanks

hows it going lads, im lookign for one of the tnt mesh lower face masks you have on the site, it says pre order, when will they be back in stock?

I think they are made to order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

oh really? thanks for that.

how long do they take to make?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Will the shop be open this saturday? hoping to get up and have a look around, have some stuff to trade in :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

This is going to sound silly but, How do you order in advance. No facility on website

• Advertisement

Website is back online. We had some small technical issue which was quickly removed by our team of shaved bears on unicycles:)

@gerrowadat:

I think TK barrel are highly over rated and are very uneffective while firing at targets further away.

We have tested number of different lenghts of that barrels and with all we had the same problem. BBs were loosing grouping after traveling certain distance.

Most likely you will have to upgrade spring to bring up fps back over 300fps, because of very high diameter of TK barrels.

Personally I had very interesting experience from using TK barrels. You are loosing "Hop-Up Curve" and BBs are traveling almost flat, but soon after they were catching pull away by drag.

I think they are interesting idea, but to much effort. We have tested up to 455mm lenght against Systema 6.04. Maybe you will achive better performance with 509mm Barrel.

@touge_drift: Mask are back again. We had to build up stock a little bit.

@thermo: I understand you are not interested in G&G 50rds Mid-Caps.

br,
    Mike

Markom5a wrote: »

Thanks

Think you missed this :D

Will the shop be open this saturday? hoping to get up and have a look around, have some stuff to trade in :P

Sorry just want to know before i make the trip ha

@Markom5a:

I didn't miss it. Just I'm off today and don't have prices with me. Will let you know tomorrow. We have them in stock.

@son-of-plunder:

We are open from 11am to 6pm on Saturday.

Thanks, hope to see ye then :D

Sound

I may have takin cha up wrong but I thought the only mid option was star/ares 110rd mids for the ump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Do you stock replacement gearboxes for DBoys M4? How much are they if you do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Is there any possiblity you can order a X CORTECH X3200 chronograph for me and if so how much will it cost.?

Markom5a wrote: »
    Thanks

Couple of Genuine Magpul MOE Grips there. RRP is €25.

• Advertisement

Is there any possiblity you can order a X CORTECH X3200 chronograph for me and if so how much will it cost.?

Suppliers dont have them at the minute and they will let me know as soon as they do (no ETA yet).

Cost (the way the dollar is today) would be €100

Do you stock replacement gearboxes for DBoys M4? How much are they if you do?

We dont stock Dboys gearboxes. We only stock VFC gearboxes. VFC gearboxes are...
    • 8mm Bushings/bearings
    • Auto-shimming Gears
    • Lipo Ready
    • High speed set up (20-30rps)
    These are our UPGRADE gearboxes and the come complete with motors and wiring. We fit these to AEGs for €160.

If you would prefer just an ordinary gearbox change then I am sure we can source something for you.

Give us a call.

I may have takin cha up wrong but I thought the only mid option was star/ares 110rd mids for the ump.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Magazines_SHOOTER_AEG_Std_Shooter_110rds_Magazine_for_UMP.htm

Will find out for you if these will fit mate.

Redwolf dont have em but supplier in poland has a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

We dont stock Dboys gearboxes. We only stock VFC gearboxes. VFC gearboxes are...
    • 8mm Bushings/bearings
    • Auto-shimming Gears
    • Lipo Ready
    • High speed set up (20-30rps)
    These are our UPGRADE gearboxes and the come complete with motors and wiring. We fit these to AEGs for €160.

If you would prefer just an ordinary gearbox change then I am sure we can source something for you.

Give us a call.

do you have a v3 with a short motor (to fit a g36c)

Tigger wrote: »
    do you have a v3 with a short motor (to fit a g36c)

Yep - in stock

how much for one posted to mayo, i'll fit it myself

how much for one posted to mayo, i'll fit it myself

€140 and sent via courier

sounds good
    what spring is in it and ios it ported?

sounds good
    what spring is in it and ios it ported?

M100 spring, non-ported

High Torque Motor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

have you any of the tan raiders in stock with the magpul furniture?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement