Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Black pref. Although A mix of black/tan would be fine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

@knifey_spoonie: They are Semi/Auto. Only resonable solution that comes to my mind for conversion to Semi only is programable MOSFET and set burst mode to 1 round. Is the sniper limit in Sennybridge not for Bolt Action Snipers, or is it for single shot?

@skoolboi: We have a Long version. Regarding rails will get you sorted with something.

@MagicIRL: Will do black and tan there is.

br,
    Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

TNTQ wrote: »
    @knifey_spoonie: They are Semi/Auto. Only resonable solution that comes to my mind for conversion to Semi only is programable MOSFET and set burst mode to 1 round. Is the sniper limit in Sennybridge not for Bolt Action Snipers, or is it for single shot?

It Just states semi auto sniper rifles, so what would be a rough cost for the whole lot

It Just states semi auto sniper rifles, so what would be a rough cost for the whole lot

Do you have SL-8 that you want to modify or you want to get the whole lot?

hey guys, Whats the story with that SCAR-L upgrade - nearly done?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi guys, would you be able to forward the e-mail manual for that item i got off you today? i've forgotten how to get the menu up :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

@skoolboi: We have a Long version. Regarding rails will get you sorted with something.

br,
    Mike
    Thanks lads, should be up on tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Lads, could ye hold on to a TM EG3000(Long) for me please? Will be down next Saturday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Flanders536

Hey lads, do you still have G&P M120 High Speed Motor Short
    in stock?
    Thanks

Flanders536,
    Mark.

Hey lads, do you still have G&P M120 High Speed Motor Short
    in stock?
    Thanks

Flanders536,
    Mark.

Yes, have lots of them.

@Leftyflip: Had to order one for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Do you have G&P M120 motor in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 GrimDelta

hey charlie/mike, any chance you have EBB full metal m4 ill be in in the morning to do some negotiating, was hoping you had another of these
    http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=231 anyway ill be in to talk business tomo!

Thanks,
    Sean,

GrimDelta wrote: »
    hey charlie/mike, any chance you have EBB full metal m4 ill be in in the morning to do some negotiating, was hoping you had another of these
    http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=231 anyway ill be in to talk business tomo!

Thanks,
    Sean,

Working on them. Waiting for parts to come down.

thats fine but do ye have a stock EBB m4 (FULL METAL)?

MagicIRL wrote: »
    hey guys, Whats the story with that SCAR-L upgrade - nearly done?
    Any news on this lads?

Any news on this lads?

Waiting for motors to come in.

thermo wrote: »
    hi guys, would you be able to forward the e-mail manual for that item i got off you today? i've forgotten how to get the menu up :mad:

bump?

thermo wrote: »
    bump?

To go into menu is: 123451234, default disarm 222222222, defult power off: 255255255

To go into menu is: 123451234, default disarm 222222222, defult power off: 255255255

thanks,,,,,, i had completely forgotten how to get the menu!

thats fine but do ye have a stock EBB m4 (FULL METAL)?
    any clue?

• Advertisement

any clue?

Have a G&G EBB M4 in stock...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

any ideas when the magpul delivery is due in?

Hey lads, I have one of your TNT ACOG Red/Green dot sights and it has a killflash on it.

The killflash took a BB right to the center of the mesh and I wanna' remove the killflash and replace it with a new one. How the hell do I get it off/out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Paterson

Well Cha, ny chance you could have Custom Magpul M4 in Foliage green for next tues? with possibility of 3 FD PMAG mid caps?

well do yis have any midcap mp5 mags?

Hey lads, I have one of your TNT ACOG Red/Green dot sights and it has a killflash on it.

The killflash took a BB right to the center of the mesh and I wanna' remove the killflash and replace it with a new one. How the hell do I get it off/out?
    the kill flash just screws out (turn left to loosen)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Is there something up with your website guys....is it just maintainance or whats the story..?:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey lads have an m4 here that iv given up on. I have a g&p gearbox for it that needs to be rewired. How much would it cost me to get it rewired and maybe even tested to make sure it's working right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Is there something up with your website guys....is it just maintainance or whats the story..?:(

+1. Getting some weird stuff

• Advertisement

Our hosting is moving to different server and waiting for DNS update.

@Paterson: Magpul order should be here by the end of the week or early next week.

@Markom5a: For just rewiring will be 25 plus eventual wiring. If its broken and need fix, 35-45 + parts and wiring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement