Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

:Dcheers will be in touch:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

the site still buggy for anyone else?

can view home page but get errors when i click on a product

EDIT: nvm cleared my dns seems to be working now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

hey i was just wondering what snipers do you have in stock or new in the next few months and also what comes with them

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Hey lads - Any estimate when that SCAR will be done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey lads, sorry, couldn't get to you today. I sdhould be able too pop down some time next week. Can you leave the L85 aside for me?

Also, can you set aside a battery for it (8,4v), a tin of OD green spraypaint, 10 Co2's, some mesh goggles, and I'll be picking up a few others bits off you when I'm down there.:D

Have some congratulatory LC money I need to get out of my wallet before I lose it;)

Thanks,

Jack

EDIT - Oh, and I'll be grabbing 2 slings off you aswell, one for the L85, which ever it takes, and a single point bungee, in black

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Yoshimitzu

Hi guys.

Can I get a revised, complete list of all pre loved guns that you have with prices please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Grim. wrote: »

Have a pair of M-Pact 2, they are great, you should give them consideration aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Hey guys have a friend looking for one of these? Can ye get it? How much would it cost?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_G_G_G_L85A2.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Hey guys have a friend looking for one of these? Can ye get it? How much would it cost?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_G_G_G_L85A2.htm

Yeah mate,

Got one during the week for someone actually. Not my cup of tea but a nice piece. Blowback is nice.

€389

Lead time about 1 week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Thanks guys ill let him know.

hey lads

just wondering bout an update on the preloved Aegs
    will be down on saturday week for look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Knightmare92

Hey lads.

I know I'm echoing one of the lads above me here but, any idea on when you might get the Mechanix gloves back in and up on the website? I've heard they're pretty decent gloves, so would be on for a pair when you do have them again for sure.

Also, any news on getting that tan SCAR i bought when I was in with ye recently?

Cheers lads,
    Seán.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Hey lads - Any estimate when that SCAR will be done?
    Any news on this? Im itching to have it back :D

Hey lads.

I know I'm echoing one of the lads above me here but, any idea on when you might get the Mechanix gloves back in and up on the website? I've heard they're pretty decent gloves, so would be on for a pair when you do have them again for sure.

Also, any news on getting that tan SCAR i bought when I was in with ye recently?

Cheers lads,
    Seán.

Mechanix gloves are a bit a a pain at the moment, their minimum order quantity would leave us sitting on a lot of gloves for the sake of 1 or 2 sales. Leave it with me.

If I know exactly what size/style guys want, i can get them in.

SCAR is here, need to check power, etc and should be able to ship tomorrow for delivery Fri.

Guys,

If anyone wants anything from G&G or Redwolf. Give us a shout before the weekend. We'll be placing orders for both.

A lot of the stuff available is on our site here...http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Anyone want a G&G FEMME FATALE................:eek:

pinkm4.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Would you be able to get me a quote on a Top Tech MP5A5 w/ump Stock? Don't know if I can afford it, so if you could get me a quote, I'd be much obliged :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

TNTQ wrote: »
    done

thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Knightmare92

SCAR is here, need to check power, etc and should be able to ship tomorrow for delivery Fri.

Ah nice one, best news I've had all week. :D
    Cheers lads, Friday won't come quick enough for me now!
    Mechanix gloves are a bit a a pain at the moment, their minimum order quantity would leave us sitting on a lot of gloves for the sake of 1 or 2 sales. Leave it with me. If I know exactly what size/style guys want, i can get them in.

It'd be a pair of M-Pact in Coyote-brown for me, Medium size. But yeah, don't put yourselves out on a limb with them sure.

Inari wrote: »
    Would you be able to get me a quote on a Top Tech MP5A5 w/ump Stock? Don't know if I can afford it, so if you could get me a quote, I'd be much obliged :)

Find out for you tomorrow mate

Supplier has a few of these...if anyone's interested...DELIVERY 2 WEEKS

G&P MAGPUL MOE CQB M4 BLACK/TAN - €399

FREE MAGPUL MVG FORE-GRIP WITH PRE-ORDERS (WORTH €39)

gpmoecqb.JPG
    gpmoecqbblk.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Any word on that motor I asked about?

Scody94 wrote: »
    hey lads

just wondering bout an update on the preloved Aegs
    will be down on saturday week for look

any word on this?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Any word on that motor I asked about?

1 here mate

1 here mate
    Could ye hold on to it for me please? I'll be down as soon as I can, effort of bleedin' surgery!

Have ye any of these instock? If so can you put my name down for one too please? Thanks:)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Have ye any of these instock? If so can you put my name down for one too please? Thanks:)

Should have, i'll have a look tomorrow.

• Advertisement

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Hey guys wondering how much extra it will cost to get RIS rails on my magpul Masada upon purchase.

E25 for a Ergo Ris Set For MOE like these...
    ERGO-HGRS-L.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement