Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

thermo wrote: »
    you have a pm guys!

Guess who...

spd_2009120382558_b.jpg&t=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

TNTQ wrote: »
    Guess who...

spd_2009120382558_b.jpg&t=1

its you? :confused:

its you? :confused:

No - hopefully it will be you ;)

No - hopefully it will be you ;)

hmm :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

somthing wrong with your paypal lads? getting an error

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

hmm :confused::confused::confused:
    It's meeeee
    ¬¬

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It's meeeee
    ¬¬

you work in QAS now??

you work in QAS now??
    No, I just thought I'd confuse you...

Grim. wrote: »
    somthing wrong with your paypal lads? getting an error

Give us a call at 0879386859. We will see what is the problem.

So how broke am I gonna be lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Howrya lads, is it still gonna be sat when I can come down to collect my magpul masada ?.

Also, ill bring down my AK as well as the faulty smart charger.

thehorse wrote: »
    Howrya lads, is it still gonna be sat when I can come down to collect my magpul masada ?.

Also, ill bring down my AK as well as the faulty smart charger.

99.98% Certain - If TNT play ball :)

Sound as a bell !, I guess ye will post on this thread once ye get them , yes ?

In relation to my AK, will ye be able to put in a higher speed motor etc on sat for me too ?
    Thanks,
    Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Ghostx

Well lads hows things? I'm just wondering if you have the Christmas Special 'G&G Combat Machine M4A1 Combo' in stock at the moment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

moggser wrote: »
    any joy with that hop unit for the m24?

Lads any update

Ghostx wrote: »
    Well lads hows things? I'm just wondering if you have the Christmas Special 'G&G Combat Machine M4A1 Combo' in stock at the moment?

late next week mate, they can be ordered from now but they have to be part of our christmas stock and delivery will be when they ome in as part of that order

late next week mate, they can be ordered from now but they have to be part of our christmas stock and delivery will be when they ome in as part of that order

Any rough ideas of what day that would be and if you'd have it to me before Satuday the 30th? No worries if you can't. Would just be handy to know.
    Thanks.

Any rough ideas of what day that would be and if you'd have it to me before Satuday the 30th? No worries if you can't. Would just be handy to know.
    Thanks.

If I could be certain of anything couriers or customs do in their wisdom, I would be a millionaire;)

All I can tell you is that the entire order left TAIPEI, TAIWAN at 08.32am Local Time on 20/10/2010 on its way to the UK and then us.

I'm 90% certain to have it for next weekend but in order for us to ship it out to a customer for the weekend, we would have to have them on Thursday.

Leave it with me - I may have a plan

moggser wrote: »
    Lads any update

PM me your no. mate and i'll get Mike to give you a shout tomorrow

If I could be certain of anything couriers or customs do in their wisdom, I would be a millionaire;)

All I can tell you is that the entire order left TAIPEI, TAIWAN at 08.32am Local Time on Flight No.JL804 on its way to the UK and then us.

I'm 90% certain to have it for next weekend but in order for us to ship it out to a customer for the weekend, we would have to have them on Thursday.

Leave it with me - I may have a plan

Alright no worries man, I'm in a bit of a rush for a gun, need to have one by next weekend so if you hear anything just give me a shout.

• Advertisement

Alright no worries man, I'm in a bit of a rush for a gun, need to have one by next weekend so if you hear anything just give me a shout.

I'll let you know tomorrow when i hit the office mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Cheers guys, got the M4 there at 9.30 am :eek: only ordered it yesterday afternoon.. I'm happy out :D , only hope all my airsoft experiences will be this good, next up those mid-cap mags and maybe a sight and maybe soon BBs ;) ..

Thanks
    Cheers Shane

Sound as a bell !, I guess ye will post on this thread once ye get them , yes ?

In relation to my AK, will ye be able to put in a higher speed motor etc on sat for me too ?
    Thanks,
    Dave

Any update on the above lads ?
    Thanks

Any update on the above lads ?
    Thanks

To be honest mate, I think it will be monday/tuesday - the courier f**ked us :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

What Mp5's have you got in stock at the moment
    or even any preloved mp5's

Cheers
    Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

hey guys got the tavor today everything works great but where is the flash hider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Villafan6 wrote: »
    hey guys got the tavor today everything works great but where is the flash hider

Just checked the post with the Tavor, and it doesn't have a flashhider in the picture, and says 'Sold as Seen' - so I think it's safe to assume that it's missing in action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

I wish I had been told clearly though as most people would presume it comes with a flash hider

oversight dude, i'll try and get one to you tues. Off to the Office Block now to kill zombies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

To be fair it did state that it was sold as seen, and that was in Capitals, if I remember correctly, so it was a case of go over the picture with a fine-tooth combe.

But hey, it's a standard 14mm thread right? So you'll pick up a flashhider for like €5 posted :) Have a look on Ebairsoft, RSOV & EhobbyAsia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement