Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

TNTQ wrote: »
    How many you after mate?

6 to 10 depends how much... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Got any G&G FN2000s in?
    Need for the have a feel one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Got any G&G FN2000s in?
    Need for the have a feel one.

Yeah, Today or Tuesday...will have a few

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

will AK's be included in that G&G order ye are expecting lads ?

thanks

thehorse wrote: »
    will AK's be included in that G&G order ye are expecting lads ?

thanks

Hopefully man

• Advertisement

i presume you will post once they have arrived in ?..if ye will have them tomorrow, ill come down.

thehorse wrote: »
    i presume you will post once they have arrived in ?..if ye will have them tomorrow, ill come down.

I will ring you if so Dave.

thanks a million Charlie, appreciate that
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi man ur magpul masada does come with a tight bore barrel and a quality hopup rubber as standard.How would rate it personally ?Was thinking of getting 1, just a bit concerned its only new not really tested reliability wise long term.Also are things like gear boxes, hopup units etc all custom made for it or they universal cheers

darman28 wrote: »
    hi man ur magpul masada does come with a tight bore barrel and a quality hopup rubber as standard.How would rate it personally ?Was thinking of getting 1, just a bit concerned its only new not really tested reliability wise long term.Also are things like gear boxes, hopup units etc all custom made for it or they universal cheers

Your best bet for an 'impartial' view is to have a look at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056005408 or to ask a question in eh, 'questions' :)

Yep, gearbox, Hop-up chamber, etc are all propriety parts made for that gun.

Personally, I've used 1 indoors and outdoors and they are very very good. I would prefer a shorter version myself and as soon as the accessories start landing i'll be customising the crap outta one for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

hi there just wondering any word on the ump is it in stock yet or should i just go ahead and order it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Hey ya Charlie,

hows that tm1911 working out for ya, this might actually suit you on a personal level...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056063626

ill be down to ya next friday with my SVD to have you and mikey do one of yer one day €2,000,000 bastarizations done :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

whats happening with the flash hider ?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Hi ya Charlie,

You guys got a scope mount for a dragonuv ... i got a ak74 rail do ya know if that will do the job

• Registered Users Posts: 30 loves_to_spooge

Hi could I please get a quote on a bulk order of eight of either the plastic MAG 100rd m4 mags:

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_44&products_id=158

and the G&P M4 130rd metal mags:

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_44&products_id=161

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey lads have ye got any black moe pistol grips in stock? Finally have spare money to treat my aeg! Also what would postage be to Kildare?

Any sign of those FN2000's?
    STILL HAVEN'T GOT PAID AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Any sign of those FN2000's?
    STILL HAVEN'T GOT PAID AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sending Mike for a drive in 1 hour

Sending Mike for a drive in 1 hour

Super, I'll try to drop in after work, you're open until 6 right?

any word on the G&G AK's ?... im looking for the standard AK 47 that g&g do or else the blowback one

• Advertisement

I will ring you if so Dave.

As above mate ;)

i wont be trading in any gun and will be payin cash. Was hopin to get one before this coming weekend

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Any DE PMAGs in stock Cha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

hey lads,seen ya have this motor in your custom mp5,any chance ya sell them separate? its the G&P M170 Devil Jet Motor

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

was browsing your site earlier and i seen the vfc scar ssr for pre order.. how long do they usually take to order in after deposit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

lads, have you got 7.4v lipo chargers in stock?

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hey lads have ye got any black moe pistol grips in stock? Finally have spare money to treat my aeg! Also what would postage be to Kildare?

Foliage Green - Yes, Dark Earth - Yes, Black - No :rolleyes:
    lperrozzi wrote: »
    Any DE PMAGs in stock Cha?

How many Duffous?
    chris20 wrote: »
    hey lads,seen ya have this motor in your custom mp5,any chance ya sell them separate? its the G&P M170 Devil Jet Motor

cheers

Will Check for you Tomorrow mate, you do know you cant just lob that beast into something ordinary?
    was browsing your site earlier and i seen the vfc scar ssr for pre order.. how long do they usually take to order in after deposit?

Tan or Black?
    Daz1214 wrote: »
    lads, have you got 7.4v lipo chargers in stock?

Will Check for you Tomorrow mate

thanks mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭chris20

i do indeed :) cheers lads

• Advertisement

any joy with the charger men?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement