Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Hi, I will be buying a G&G scar from you in about 2 or 3 weeks but I was wondering what upgrades you suggest I get done, Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Villafan6 wrote: »
    Hi, I will be buying a G&G scar from you in about 2 or 3 weeks but I was wondering what upgrades you suggest I get done, Thanks for the help

Spend €75 more and buy a VFC - then you don't have to upgrade :D

Is it really worth the extra 75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

You'd be spending atleast that on upgrades...

Its worth another €175...

Better:
    • Rate of Fire
    • External Looks
    • Wire "Hiding" system
    • Easier to dismantle/repair
    • Similar if not better range
    We sell both and make more money out of the G&G, but we prefer to sell the VFC as they are much less hassle in the long run.

• Advertisement

So is it reliable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Yes.

Ok well I know what i'm getting now thanks

So is it reliable

Oh yeah. As long as lads don't 11.1 lipo the nuts outta them :D

Seriously though, we have 30 odd of them sold with no major problems barring the general wear and tear.

Ok great now all i need is some money :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Well Cha,

Would it be too much hassel to get a bi-pod(painted) and some extra mags off ye when I put in the order for a sniper in to ya, should be ready to order off ye by the end of the month or next month.

Even got the father in on the idea of getting one so less for me to pay :P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Forgot to ask ye when i was in the other day, is it possible to put a tracer on the mp5k razor is there an adapter or something?

Forgot to ask ye when i was in the other day, is it possible to put a tracer on the mp5k razor is there an adapter or something?

There isn't as far as i know for that mate. But we could always try make something ;)

skoolboi wrote: »
    Well Cha,

Would it be too much hassel to get a bi-pod(painted) and some extra mags off ye when I put in the order for a sniper in to ya, should be ready to order off ye by the end of the month or next month.

Even got the father in on the idea of getting one so less for me to pay :P:D

No hassle mate, easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Howya doing lads, would it be possible for me to pop down on Saturday the 15th to have the barrels installed? If not no worries, just heading to the office block on the Sunday to celebrate end of exams, so it'd be nice to try something new.

Also, any more P90 mags lying around? Not sure if I'm brave enough just yet to try a skirmish with 3 mids. Maybe 2/3 more would do the job :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

So I know you're the guys to go to for VFC. Can you tell me what the difference is between these two?

I know one is a H and the other an L but the price is so different?

Does that H take MAG M4 Mid Caps or only those VN Style mags?

How much would a VFC SCAR-H CQC set me back? I've also heard of a delux model that comes with a standard barrel and a cqc barrel - how much would that set me back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

the Scar L takes m4/m16 style mags, including the MAG brand while the H takes m14 style mags however they seem to only accept VFC H mags

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Hi, do ye lads have any G&P m120 motors or gaurder durable motors in stock, if so how much would one be posted down to me?
    Thanks

Daz1214 wrote: »
    the Scar L takes m4/m16 style mags, including the MAG brand while the H takes m14 style mags however they seem to only accept VFC H mags
    As much as I appreciate the comment, I'd also like some "TNTQ" confirmation on it since, I pressume, they would know more information about the AEG itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

MagicIRL wrote: »
    As much as I appreciate the comment, I'd also like some "TNTQ" confirmation on it since, I pressume, they would know more information about the AEG itself.
    I take it someone who owns it isn't enough then?

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    I take it someone who owns it isn't enough then?

No it isnt. And if you decided to read instead of openly flamming for no apparent reason you would see that the kind user did infact say, "they seem to only accept VFC H mags".

Now, I do not need an English degree to understand that when something seems to do something, it is niether confirmed nor denied.

I appreciated the users comment, and you seem to have chimed in for no reason? Go troll somewhere else.

And to Daz, I do honestly appreciated you advice, I really do. Dispite what the troll may think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Lads, calm down here please :)

One persons interpretation of trying to help can easily be taken as trolling.

If anything is in dispute here then use the report post function and let the mods do their job :)

Think happy thoughts..

the reason i try help is that i had a scar-l and now currently own a vfc scar-h...ive been looking myself for mags lately and due to a ridge along the back of edge of the mag that coincides with a similiar ridge in the magwell, the vfc own brand mags appear to be the only ones that fit it

if you want Charlies answer then fine, but as an owner of both variants i felt i could help

So I know you're the guys to go to for VFC. Can you tell me what the difference is between these two?

I know one is a H and the other an L but the price is so different?

Does that H take MAG M4 Mid Caps or only those VN Style mags?

How much would a VFC SCAR-H CQC set me back? I've also heard of a delux model that comes with a standard barrel and a cqc barrel - how much would that set me back?

Sorry for the delay...was out and about today.

The VFC SCAR L and the VFC SCAR H CQC are actually the same price E425. Its the VFC SCAR SSR that is the silly money ;)

The deluxe model is even crazier money. You are much better off getting the SCAR L CQC and adding a Silencer to cover the extended barrel.

With regard to the magazines. The L variants will take almost all High-end and some low-end M4 Standard Magazines. The H/SSR Variants however require the VFC Magazines to function correctly. You can go about modifying G&P M14 Mid-caps but its a lot of hardship and they look crap. Mags for the H are either 500rnd Highcaps or 160 Midcaps.

As a side...can the helpful posters please not stop answering questions. It saves me getting a slap in the head from the woman for being on boards every night till 2.00am :D

if i can be of any help Charlie, ive no probs answering questions on the little bit i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Hi, do ye lads have any G&P m120 motors or gaurder durable motors in stock, if so how much would one be posted down to me?
    Thanks

Bump :D

Bump :D

Delivery on the 18th/19th April January - About E40ish - have to confirm

TNTQ wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay...was out and about today.

The VFC SCAR L and the VFC SCAR H CQC are actually the same price E425. Its the VFC SCAR SSR that is the silly money ;)

The deluxe model is even crazier money. You are much better off getting the SCAR L CQC and adding a Silencer to cover the extended barrel.

With regard to the magazines. The L variants will take almost all High-end and some low-end M4 Standard Magazines. The H/SSR Variants however require the VFC Magazines to function correctly. You can go about modifying G&P M14 Mid-caps but its a lot of hardship and they look crap. Mags for the H are either 500rnd Highcaps or 160 Midcaps.

As a side...can the helpful posters please not stop answering questions. It saves me getting a slap in the head from the woman for being on boards every night till 2.00am :D

Thanks for that, coupled with the PMs I've been exchanging with Daz its becoming more and more liekly that I'll be ordering a few ol' bits from you guys sooner rather then later.

What is your opinion on the VFC EG1300 motor inside the SCAR? Daz reckons its horrible for single-shot in his opinion, which I very much respect. Is that the general concencous or is that a widely regarded fact?

Also, regarding LiPos - Would one 7.4v LiPo last a days skirmishing? And do they need a whole new charger or can your TNTQ Smart Charger be adapted to charge them too?

Thanks for that, coupled with the PMs I've been exchanging with Daz its becoming more and more liekly that I'll be ordering a few ol' bits from you guys sooner rather then later.

What is your opinion on the VFC EG1300 motor inside the SCAR? Daz reckons its horrible for single-shot in his opinion, which I very much respect. Is that the general concencous or is that a widely regarded fact?

Also, regarding LiPos - Would one 7.4v LiPo last a days skirmishing? And do they need a whole new charger or can your TNTQ Smart Charger be adapted to charge them too?

The motor that comes in the scar we find more than sufficient. Please note that if you buy a brand new VFC Scar off us and you change the motor yourself - you void the warranty we give.

Have had a few guys lately sticking crazy motors into new guns and trying to hand them back to us saying 'I dunno, it just stopped working, fix it or give me my money back'. You cant prove it but it's obvious as hell from the difference in the wearing on (whats left of the gears) and the un-tarnished gear on the original motor thats been thrown back in for the trip back to the shop.

Fair is fair lads, E400 plus aegs deserve a bit of expertise ;)

If we fit the motor and put our name to the function of it, then thats another story.

• Advertisement

You'd need 2 7.4v 1200's for a days gaming in my opinion. You also need a dedicated Lipo charger. I think they start about E25

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement