Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Charlie,
    Ill call to ya on tuesday with my masada.
    Thanks
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

TNTQ wrote: »
    The VFC website isn't the best updated website to be honest mate. The DX version is the one that comes with both barrel lenghts and in a hard case. We havent done that one ever as the price is astronomical.

As above mike was talking to our guy in Taiwan this morning and he will have an answer in the middle of the night.

The problem with dealing with the VFC factory direct is that (unlike G&G) they don't carry a lot of stock and when we order stuff we have to wait for it to be manufactured for us and then shipped. Its frustrating and we'd love to go off and buy a few of each to have on hand but we dont have a spare E50k :rolleyes:

Cheers, How long of an inner barrel does the CQC have? Can it take a barrel extension to resemble the Standard? Can the standard have its barrel shorted to resemble a CQC?

What, in your opinion, is the better model for Irish Airsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    sorry to seem annoying or impatient, but wats the eta of the redwolf order:)

The more you ask, the later it will be :D

Seriously though, between the Break-in and everything we are running about a week behind and as I said before, its paid for so now its down to couriers and customs which we have no control over.

I have your mob no. mate so I'll keep you up to date.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Cheers, How long of an inner barrel does the CQC have? Can it take a barrel extension to resemble the Standard? Can the standard have its barrel shorted to resemble a CQC?

What, in your opinion, is the better model for Irish Airsoft?

To be honest, you are better off with a Scar L Std which will take almost all high quality STANAG mags.

The outer barrel is threaded so that it can be shortened easily.

VFC do not make their website easy to troll through for info.

So the SCAR Standard versions (both H and L) have a treaded outer barrel that can be shorted (or even made longer with a longer barrel extension if, for some reason, you want it so) by simply unscrewing the barrel? Why do they even sell the CQC version then? (I pressume it has a shorted stock barrel)

• Advertisement

VFC do not make their website easy to troll through for info.

No they don't mate
    So the SCAR Standard versions (both H and L) have a treaded outer barrel that can be shorted (or even made longer with a longer barrel extension if, for some reason, you want it so) by simply unscrewing the barrel?

Why do they even sell the CQC version then? (I pressume it has a shorted stock barrel)

All the VFC Scar outer Barrels are threaded at a point just at the gas block (i'm 99% certain) The models on the VFC pricelist I have are
    • MK16/SCAR L DX @ €525
      • This is the STANAG Mag version and it comes with the 2 different barrel lengths.
    • MK16/SCAR L CQC @ €425
      • This is the STANAG Mag version and it comes with the short barrel length only
    • MK16/SCAR L STD @ €425
      • This is the STANAG Mag version and it comes with the long barrel length only
    • MK17/SCAR H CQC @ €425
      • This is the HEAVY Mag version and it comes with the short barrel length only
    • MK17/SCAR SSR @ €509
      • This is the SNIPER VARIANT of the HEAVY Mag version and it comes with the very long barrel length only

And finally, Do the Mk 17 Standard and Mk. 17 CQC share the same flash hider?

And finally, Do the Mk 17 Standard and Mk. 17 CQC share the same flash hider?

There's no Mk17 Standard :)

MG_8591.jpg
    The Mk 17 comes with the 1 furthest left and the Mk16 comes with the 1 2nd from the left

Haha! Thats where I was getting confused, Adding in a gun that does not even exist. Well played Stephen... cheers guys!

Whats the inner barrel length on that Mk17 then?

Whats the inner barrel length on that Mk17 then?

To be honest if a gun was held to my head I would say 310mm, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll get the info tomorrow

• Advertisement

Thanks :) - How hard is it to source a barrel extension for something like a scar/m4 or whatever? i.e. the barrel extension difference between an Mk 16 Standard and Mk 16 CQC (That little black pipe that connects the flashider to the actual gun)? Wouldn't mind picking one up at some stage for the asthetic look on the SCAR H.

Thanks :) - How hard is it to source a barrel extension for something like a scar/m4 or whatever? i.e. the barrel extension difference between an Mk 16 Standard and Mk 16 CQC (That little black pipe that connects the flashider to the actual gun)? Wouldn't mind picking one up at some stage for the asthetic look on the SCAR H.

Difference in barrel lenght between SCAR-L STD and SCAR-L CQC is 370mm and 250 mm (or somewhere arond that). Guys in VFC have terrible habit of using non-standard barrel lenghts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

I've gotten hold of a dboys Pdw, it has a diode inside the barrel for illuminating bbs for tracer rounds, its been disconnected and I was wondering, would it be difficult to fit some kind of external switch so u can turn it off and on, wig the Pdw body being a little on the tiny side. its connected already to the main battery but drains the battery really quick as its on full time when connected.

Arkslippy wrote: »
    I've gotten hold of a dboys Pdw, it has a diode inside the barrel for illuminating bbs for tracer rounds, its been disconnected and I was wondering, would it be difficult to fit some kind of external switch so u can turn it off and on, wig the Pdw body being a little on the tiny side. its connected already to the main battery but drains the battery really quick as its on full time when connected.

Bring it in and we'll have a look mate. Nothing is impossible ;)

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Hey Charlie any news if Sally (my masada) has been fixed yet :)

The operation on her is almost at an end. Its done mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey lads

how much would it be for a new hop-up rubber for an A&K SVD be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Can I have a price on those springs if they're in please?
    pretty_please_cat.jpg

Kitty says "pretty please" too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Scody94 wrote: »
    hey lads

If you are dropping that into the shop I'd love to have a look at it. Would you mind?

im sure id be ok with if they are

On that SCAR , Is it possible to buy a barrel extension for it if I ever wanted to extend it from CQC to Standard, without having to buy a new AEG? Im a fan of the CQC look but I do like the standard too. And I may buy a SCAR-H for the look too, would like to be able to go longer if needed.

Like the circled part below.
    barrel.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

I tried the g36/m4/Magpul/god knows what else digicam painted hybrid you gave my brother Dave.

that's a scary thing to let loose in the block. people will lose skin, if anyone is looking for something special, go to qas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

hi
    was just wondering how much it cost for a classic army xm177e1 basically its an m4 to be sprayed
    its a bit chipped
    just black ? or
    woodland ?

On that SCAR , Is it possible to buy a barrel extension for it if I ever wanted to extend it from CQC to Standard, without having to buy a new AEG? Im a fan of the CQC look but I do like the standard too. And I may buy a SCAR-H for the look too, would like to be able to go longer if needed.

Like the circled part below.
    barrel.png

Yes you can. We can get any part from VFC

So will I pick up my Masada or is she already posted?

You can pick her up if you like.

QAS CUSTOM FUTURE CQB

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=373
    • Based on the ultra-reliable G&G M4
    • G&G Gearbox and Motor
    • Custom Length 6.04mm VFC Barrel
    • Custom OD 2 Tone Paint Job Paint Job
    • Folding Masada Type Stock
    • F2000 Foregrip
    • HK416 Type Pistol Grip
    • HK416 Rear Sight
    • 320fps with .20g BB
    €299

qas%20custom%20proto%20cqb%201.JPG

QAS CUSTOM 50 CAL SNIPER RIFLE

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=374

A truly original one-off piece.
    • Based on the ultra-reliable G&G M4
    • Custom Built Aluminium Body
    • Custom Built Aluminium Outer Barrel
    • Custom Built Aluminium Flash Hider
    • G&G Gearbox and Motor
    • Semi-Auto Only
    • 190 Round G&G M4 Magazine
    • 640mm Long 6.03mm TNT Steel Precision Barrel
    • Custom OD/TAN 2 Tone Paint Job
    • SOCOM GEAR ACE Stock
    • Magpul AFG Foregrip
    • G27 Type Pistol Grip
    • 4-16 x 50 Illuminated Rifle Scope
    • 7.4v Lipo Battery
    • 323fps with .20g BB
    €599

qas%20custom%2050%20cal%20rifle%201.JPG

hey lads

bump

and have ye ever or would ye be able to do a wood effect paintjob?

hi
    was just wondering how much it cost for a classic army xm177e1 basically its an m4 to be sprayed
    its a bit chipped
    just black ? or
    woodland ?

€20 per colour mate

bump

and have ye ever or would ye be able to do a wood effect paintjob?

As the bishop said to the house keeper " I think we've run out of rubbers". 100 Guarder Clears should be here by the weekend.

I'll ask mike about paintjob

• Advertisement

Oh Charlie wondering if you could build a custom QAS tiger M14 you had up awhile back for 200, team mate is interested in getting one :rolleyes:

If I can get my hands on a relatively cheap M14, I can do something mate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement