Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

TNTQ wrote: »
    Which one is that the smart 1000/2000mAh?

Think so, the one for 25eur if thats any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Think so, the one for 25eur if thats any help.

This one:

1289039753_tn_multi-0102_w170_h170.jpg

or this one:

150_mw6169vd-2.jpg

?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

This one:
    pictures

?
    second one 150_mw6169vd-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Hey lads have ye any M1A1thompsons goin cheap? Can be just the shell or knackered internally bout theed it externally good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭goblin59

RIMG0119.jpg

discount for advertisement? lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

thanks for the mags lads shops looking well quality as always ;)

Scody94 wrote: »
    Hey lads have ye any M1A1thompsons goin cheap? Can be just the shell or knackered internally bout theed it externally good

Yop, E50

goblin59 wrote: »
    discount for advertisement? lol.

Not the worst idea :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭goblin59

Not the worst idea :pac:

could probably be better than velcro patches. people are more likely to ask to try out a custom aeg, than ask if they can try your velcro patch on.

Yop, E50

Cool cool , would you be able to post it ? Anlso what are the issues with it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭dave762

hi guys,

would you have a black plastic handguard for an m4 lying around
    need both halves

also any lipos in stock 7.4 or 11.1

thanks
    dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭derek s aon

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ego.emlyn

do ye have any aks

Scody94 wrote: »
    Cool cool , would you be able to post it ? Anlso what are the issues with it ?

Would post it for E6 more. BB's come out of the end of it but apart from that mate, at E50, we're not going to go opening it up and messing with it :pac:

dave762 wrote: »
    hi guys,

would you have a black plastic handguard for an m4 lying around
    need both halves

also any lipos in stock 7.4 or 11.1

thanks
    dave

Only have about 100 M4 Handguards lying around :pac:

Lipo's are ordered and on the way, but don't know when yet mate :rolleyes:

We don't normally do them SVDs but I think 1 of our better known competitors (your namesake :p) has them in stock mate. I'm sure you could get sorted there for that (Tell him I sent you and I'm sure you'll get a nice discount :pac:)

The problem with the Mossfet on the PDW is where the hell to put it? :pac: What battery solution do you use on it? Probably to do it you would need to have 2 of the small PeQ boxes or 1 ugly big one. The best solution I would think would be to rear-wire the AEG and use a battery sling. It's something that would have to be looked at to work out ;)

The other stuff I'll have a look at but to be honest we don't really like dealing with E-hobby. We could get the FPG easily of somebody more reliable (Redwolf), the AEG - if you come in to us, I'm sure we can make something that will tickle your fancy.

ego.emlyn wrote: »
    do ye have any aks

2 x El Cheapo Spetsnaz's

and 1 x The best AK I've ever had the pleasure of shooting - the new Tokyo Marui AK74U - Recoil Engine - EPIC

(You going INVASION?)

Lads,

We'll probably be closing up the workshop today at about 5ish as we really want to go and play at INVASION (The office Block) tonight.

We just can't resist the lure of tracer fire and lads freaking the f*ck out in the dark :pac:

Don't forget - WE ARE NOW IN THE BIG SMOKE :pac:

If ye just want to come over for a chat and a looky see - don't be scared - we don't bite, ridicule, deride, ride, mind.

Directions are a few pages back in the thread.

Unit 22, Old Quarry Business Park
    Kilshane Ave
    Northwest INd. Est.
    Blanchardstown
    Dublin 15

Would post it for E6 more. BB's come out of the end of it but apart from that mate, at E50, we're not going to go opening it up and messing with it :pac:

Just wondering as I'm using it for parts anyway .... Well I'll take that on Monday as I'm away for the weekend and can't do paypal on my iPod :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ego.emlyn

2 x El Cheapo Spetsnaz's

and 1 x The best AK I've ever had the pleasure of shooting - the new Tokyo Marui AK74U - Recoil Engine - EPIC

(You going INVASION?) sadly yes :(

i'm looking for a cyma or similar 74u to get upgraded

• Advertisement

Also do ye have ant cheap, working MP5's Or M16? Kill two birds with the one job when I'm gettin the Thompson :D

cheers

ill check ou the svd in there so.

if its that much hassle then ill leave it but would it be possible for the 3 round burst mosfet to fit into a g & p magpul m4? and if so how much to buy i and get it fitted.

and the fpg i dont mind where it comes from if redwolf is more reliable then can you get me a price for it please.

and yea ill drop in where exactly are you guys based now and i really had my heart set on that m16 i dont need the grenade launcher but i know you guy do some lovely stuff so ill take trip out soon.

and if ya deal with redwolf i like flashly guns can ya get me a price on this please http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_RedWolf_Custom_Guns_Redwolf_Custom_XM110_Gold_Silver_Version.htm ;)
    cheers derek

We don't normally do them SVDs but I think 1 of our better known competitors (your namesake :p) has them in stock mate. I'm sure you could get sorted there for that (Tell him I sent you and I'm sure you'll get a nice discount :pac:)

The problem with the Mossfet on the PDW is where the hell to put it? :pac: What battery solution do you use on it? Probably to do it you would need to have 2 of the small PeQ boxes or 1 ugly big one. The best solution I would think would be to rear-wire the AEG and use a battery sling. It's something that would have to be looked at to work out ;)

The other stuff I'll have a look at but to be honest we don't really like dealing with E-hobby. We could get the FPG easily of somebody more reliable (Redwolf), the AEG - if you come in to us, I'm sure we can make something that will tickle your fancy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

No Derek no!!
    *runs in circles hitting head*

i have had gold pistols and i have to see how much it is never said i was buying it just looking for price;)

;)
    AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Guy with gold: HELL YEAH BLING BLING

Enemy: Hey Tango with gold AEG *points* BANG BANG!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

In fairness lads, if you ever meet Derek you'd know that his notorious gold guns are the last thing you'd notice about him during a game. He can usually be recognised by his encyclopedic knowledge of swearing at volume! :D

i dont no that many and i it only comes into play when i over killed like last time i was in hrta and someone said they would do something bad to me and my family thats when it comes into play;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I'll have to test that theory tomorrow then...

how ya plan on doing that?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement