Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skoda Yeti?

• 10-02-2010 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen one, driven one, what are they like? Looks like another 'lot of car' from Skoda, fully loaded for around €25K.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

hard to say it's better value than any other 25k Skoda though, i mean it's not a proper jeep or anything so any "value" is based on its jaapyness which isn't real value IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Driven a 2.0 110 bhp one in Ambition spec, very nice car i thought, very solid feel and handled much better than i would have thought, very nice interior too, much prefer it to the 1.5dci qashqai that my uncle has, engine felt way stronger. Also prefer the looks of the yeti but i'm probably in the minority on that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Driven a 2.0 110 bhp one in Ambition spec, very nice car i thought, very solid feel and handled much better than i would have thought, very nice interior too, much prefer it to the 1.5dci qashqai that my uncle has, engine felt way stronger. Also prefer the looks of the yeti but i'm probably in the minority on that one

You're not alone!
    I liked it when I saw it first in the flesh but felt it was a bit "normal" compared to the original concept, sat in one in a dealership and really liked it.
    I've stopped trying to convince people how good Skodas are (2 in our household) because I like being part of the smug club:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

I've seen one in a showroom and out on the road. I guess it's Skoda's Quashqai. Looks usefully utiltarian. I have a grudging respect for this sort of crossover. Makes more sense to me than people who drive Navaras and Landcruisers and never venture off-road or tow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Did about 300 miles in one over the weekend-2.0 Diesel 4 wheel drive 140 BHP.Probably wouldnt win the beauty contest but a very good car.It handled very well and was very surefooted over country roads and soaked up all those hidden potholes very well.Far superior to the Qashqai in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The lads over at EVO magazine have gone mad for it??

Advertisement