Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors and Actresses needed - Short film by award winning director

Options
  • 10-02-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Casting for a new short film featuring 2 Irish females, 20-30 years and 2 male characters, one British voiced, the other American voiced, aged 25-35. Up and coming director who just won an award for his last short at an LA film festival. These are unpaid roles as it is a self-financed project, but it is hoped it will be entered into a number of festivals. For a script and cast breakdown, please email departuresfilm@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You might get more interest and responses if you name the award-winning director and say what his last short was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PaulEatBrains

When you say 'British Voiced' are you looking for Welsh, Scottish or English accent? I'm also assuming a Scouse or Geordie is out of the question and what you're really after is a st-st-stuttering Hugh Grant?

Not poking fun (well, a little bit) but it helps to be specific, 'British' covers a lot of people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

FAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE!!!!

Can I do it???

I'm an Irish female aged between 20 and 30. I'm perfect for the job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Daver2009

Id be a great actor, let me audition for a part. Id do it no problem

Advertisement