Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSC Occupational Therapy

Options
  • 10-02-2010 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I am wondering if there is anyone on this who was sucessful in getting into MSC in OT. I have the interview on 1st of March and am wondering if I could get a little help with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

glynnelva wrote: »
    Hi
    I am wondering if there is anyone on this who was sucessful in getting into MSC in OT. I have the interview on 1st of March and am wondering if I could get a little help with it.

I'm in another MSc here, but I can tell you this; Jill Pearson (the course director) is probably the most helpful lecturer in the whole of UL. There isn't an ounce of hyperbole in that statement. She will go above and beyond to help you.

If you have any queries, certainly get in touch with her.

As for advice, research each of the modules that you will be taking, have an opinion on each of them, and be able to talk about an area you would like to complete some research in.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

I'm in another MSc here, but I can tell you this; Jill Pearson (the course director) is probably the most helpful lecturer in the whole of UL. There isn't an ounce of hyperbole in that statement. She will go above and beyond to help you.

If you have any queries, certainly get in touch with her.

As for advice, research each of the modules that you will be taking, have an opinion on each of them, and be able to talk about an area you would like to complete some research in.

I have just received an interview for the SLT postgrad course and Im kind of looking for the same help if anyone here has any.... the format of interview has changed to an individual interview and an essay and ive no idea where to start to prepare!

does anyone have any idea of how many interviews may have been given out in total? id like to know what my chances are really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spraoi086

Hey guys
    I am also another hopeful for the MSc in O.T. I was wondering, when are we told whether we are being offered a place on the course or not? And of course, any other advice that anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

hello guys, i did the interview too, tuff interview i found, met some great people tho...how did yous get on? 1st or 2nd group?
    offers are at the end of the month...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spraoi086

I'm on this Friday so cramming has begun and reciting my answers to interview questions, to myself!! :) god they don't waste much time getting the offers out to ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 lady66

I have just received an interview for the SLT postgrad course and Im kind of looking for the same help if anyone here has any.... the format of interview has changed to an individual interview and an essay and ive no idea where to start to prepare!

does anyone have any idea of how many interviews may have been given out in total? id like to know what my chances are really...

hi im going for an interview for SLT postgrad in april too buts its abroad, could you please give me some idea of what they ask you in it, r what you think is expected...any tips atall would be great,avnt a clue wher to start:-(

Advertisement