Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Chappist Society for Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Hello all,

Myself and few friends are in the process of establishing a social club for Chappist types. Basically a gentleman's club that anyone can join.

It will be loosely based on the principles of Chappism, Google will help you understand far better than I can, but with a nice touch of vintage thrown in for good measure.

We're planning on monthly meetings in Dublin with occasional jaunts further afield every few months. If things go according to plan we'd even love to arrange a vintage/theme/seasonal ball once or twice a year.

It will be a refuge for people befuddled by the modern world and who like 'traditional' styles and customs.

We want people from all genders and backgrounds to get involved and join what will be in essence an old fashioned, hat wearing, tweed loving, well spoken drinking club.

If you are interested please PM me for further details.

Comments

Advertisement