Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best FREE Phone on an O2 Gold Upgrade?

• 10-02-2010 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

The g/f has a gold upgrade with O2. She is going to use this to get a free phone this weekend. She uses the phone mainly for the camera and the calendar/diary.

What is the best free Nokia phone she can get with her Gold upgrade? (she has always had Nokia and doesn't really want to change at this stage). Is there any other Nokia phones that you would recommend if she pays up to 50 euro with her upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Define best. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Define best. :)

Here ya go.

I suppose I'm looking for the Nokia phone available for free (or less than 50 euro) with a Gold upgrade from o2 that has the highest spec, best camera, most features, most reliable, etc.

I'm asking here because I'm not that knowledgeable about phones and you guys seem to have amazing knowledge and experience.

So, any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

N86.

Easy choice when she wants a good camera.

Advertisement