Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Water Bottle

Options
  • 10-02-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

I wouldn't usually care but this cost me €20 and I only bought it a while ago. I think I may have forgot to pick it up in either C108 ARTS or 115 AG. Putting this up just in case someone spotted it. Will head to service desk after I get off class.

Cheers.

siggblacksport80656.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Home from college now but I'll be in ag tomorrow and can look there for you if that's any help... Hope you find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Anyone loose an unopened 20-pack of cigarettes at the back of theatre M in Arts? I think they were Benson & Hedges Gold. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that there is no point looking for time anymore because ... well ... I couldn't resist myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I found the box the smokes were in.............:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i just come in to clarify that a big nice SIGG bottle like that only costed me 10euro when i was in germany:D

good luck OP!

p/s:they are awesomely awesome water bottle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dhaga

Found your water bottle in 115 in Ag. Gave it into the service desk!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Dhaga wrote: »

You should have given it in person, you might have gotten a reward. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dhaga

I didn't do anything, so why get a reward? Sometimes it's nice to be nice.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

A smart and humorously evil person would have taken various pics of the bottle around campus and put them all on this thread.

A waste

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Dhaga wrote: »

Thanks mate! I'll collect it tomorrow. Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Grimes wrote: »
    A smart and humorously evil person would have taken various pics of the bottle around campus and put them all on this thread.

A waste

I take it you saw on the news the other day that the bloke who stole the gnome and did that with it replaced it (with a very similar one) the other day... Legendary story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

errlloyd wrote: »
    I take it you saw on the news the other day that the bloke who stole the gnome and did that with it replaced it (with a very similar one) the other day... Legendary story.

No I didnt but great minds ....

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Grimes wrote: »
    No I didnt but great minds ....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_gnome_prank

Advertisement