Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Versus Battle - London 20th, 21st and 22nd August 2010

Options
  • 10-02-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Super Versus Battle is on the in London 20th, 21st and 22nd August 2010
    Super VS Battle 20-X line up:

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (PS2)
    Soul Calibur 4 (PS3)
    BlazBlue (PS3)
    Tekken 6 (PS3)
    King of Fighters XII (PS3)
    Super Street Fighter 4 (XBOX 360)
    Street Fighter III 3rd Strike (PS2)

As I won't be making the WGC on Nice, I'm damn sure going to be at this.

I know it's a fair bit off, but booking early has it's advantages,
    Flights to any of the London airports are only €70 with Ryanair all in at the minute, (Going out Friday morn and back Monday evening,) getting more expensive closer to the date I would assume.

So who's up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I love to go depending on whether or not my phD is finished by then :confused:

If I'm finished I am in for sure!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

My birthday's round then.

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Yeah I'm up for this, strapped for cash atmo but I'm going to start saving. Should be good craic

How much do you reckon it would come to altogether? (I know it's a vague question which probably will befittingly receive very vague answers)

I take it me and Chunkis will be the two 3s entrants for Ireland xD? I can't see myself doing well as I've never played in a serious tournament before =[

Having craic is more important I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'll definitely be up for this.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Sounds fun! I'll say definitely for the time being :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll be in more than likely thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I plan on going to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

animaX wrote: »
    I love to go depending on whether or not my phD is finished by then :confused:

Dammit Terry, do those sums quicker! How long can it take?

A-Trak wrote: »
    Dammit Terry, do those sums quicker! How long can it take?

Well if you add the total equation of 179 MULTIPLIED by the mass of the time space continuum, take that total of Terrys experience & the difficulty of the sums squared to the value of 7, it takes him 5 minutes to figure out that it takes him roughly 6 minutes to complete a sum, which is perfect to the value of X being pasta & sauce, cause it takes pasta & sauce X minutes to cook, according to Gordon Ramsey perfect pasta & sauce takes 6 minutes to cook, Meaning Terry has time to do a sum & have 1 minute left to spare to set the table.

Terry can i join your course?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I forgot to carry the 1 and now I have to do everything all over again :P

• Advertisement

animaX wrote: »
    I forgot to carry the 1 and now I have to do everything all over again :P

...and you call yourself a 'math magician'

*Facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Xinkai wrote: »
    Well if you add the total equation of 179 MULTIPLIED by the mass of the time space continuum, take that total of Terrys experience of Tier whoring & the difficulty of BlazBlue squared to the value of 7, it takes him 5 minutes to figure out that it takes him roughly 6 minutes to complete a sum, which is perfect to the value of X being pasta & sauce, cause it takes pasta & sauce X minutes to cook, according to Gordon Ramsey perfect pasta & sauce takes 6 minutes to cook, Meaning Terry has time to do a sum & have 1 minute left to spare to set the table.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I'll be there to show my awesome Tekken 6 and Soul caliber V Bill payin Skillz......
    Akira FTW!!!! YO YO YO

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

its right after evo but its so close to home maybe i'll make a second savings account

Advertisement