Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Villa United on Tv?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Can anyone tell me if they know a place in town or out by MaryI that will be showing Villa United tonight, it's not on sky but is on one of those foreign channels?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

It is on sky

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

Sky are showing Arsenal Liverpool! On SS2!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

I stand corrected!....try streaming it

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Folski

Not an option, my landladys internet is very slow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alladinsane

it is being showed in halpins Bar on the dublin road, they usually show all united games. hpoefully it will be a bad night for the mancs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

Halpins normally has most games involving the big 4 and since villa are on tonight im sure they will show it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gazza1000

Yes, Halpins on the Dublin road showed this game last night, along with Arsenal V Liverpool, Chelsea V Everton, Celtic V Hearts (I think!). They normally show 3/4 games on a Saturdayat 3pm. Good place to go to watch a bit of footie...

Advertisement