Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recommend me a good (cheapish) blaupunkt head unit

• 10-02-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

hope this is the right area to post this in..mods feel free to move it if it isnt...i need someone to recommend me a blaupunkt head unit..must be this brand as i have a new idc-a09 in dash changer and old head unit wont work with it:(...any advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Seeing as you know you want a Blaupunkt head-unit, why not check out their website?

i have already just wanting to hear any recommendations...would all the newer models be compatible with the changer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

i have already just wanting to hear any recommendations...would all the newer models be compatible with the changer?

Dont want to p**s on yer chips but i've heard bad things about these units...they break easy and are forever jamming.....theyre fairly old now...:o

yer grand max...was brand new boxed but got it for very little money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The headunits aren't anything to write home about either, i've had a good few of them on various Italian cars I should've never bought and all units gave trouble with the LED displays.

Can't answer your original question though, I'm sure their site would have the answers or you could pop them a mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

Pound for Pound they're rubbish IMHO, similar with Becker & all the other German Hi Fi stuff. Unless you spend silly money you get a radio that's good for nothing except RTE1.

Change the whole system to Pioneer/Alpine etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

yer grand max...was brand new boxed but got it for very little money

Always worth a go then....;)

dissagree with Fishtits,,,with ICE you dont always get what ya pay for....bit like cars ..Toyotas accelerate like a whore..but ya cant stop them....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Fishtits wrote: »
    Pound for Pound they're rubbish IMHO, similar with Becker & all the other German Hi Fi stuff. Unless you spend silly money you get a radio that's good for nothing except RTE1.

Change the whole system to Pioneer/Alpine etc.

i like alpine myself

thanks for the replies but has to be blaupunkt now i have the changer....not going to be my everyday radio...its going into my mk1 golf cabby for the sunny weekends...which means i'll get to use it twice....lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement