Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain Phil of Deadliest Catch Dies!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ah crap. I really liked him and all. Thats a pity. Poor fella. Id say he was a tough fecker in his days.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

anyone watching the current series, it's Phil's last ep next week, the last 2 weeks have followed what happened leading up to the stroke and his surgery in the hospital. Emotional stuff tbh......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Just watched the latest episode. I was really hoping he would pull through. R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

Just a big ball of depression right now after watching last nights show, so sad..... RIP dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

No Way!
    Such a shame. I really enjoyed the dynamic between him and his boys. Knew it wouldn't be good when he continued to smoke like a chimney after the whole clot in lung insident.
    RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Soontobewed

Gents

very sad re capt phil.

what station are u watching the latest episodes on?

im a big fan of the show and normally watch it on a tues night on discovery via UPC cable service

saw the 1st 5/6 episodes of the current season but in the past 3/4 weeks none of the most recent episodes have been shown on discovery

have checked tv schedules and nothing.

the last episode shown was the one b4 capt phils collapse .

any help would be appreciated

wife and i are big fans of the show and always thought capt phil was a class act and a good guy.

thanks

stbw

Advertisement