Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Cuan recording studio still open?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

OK, this isn't really Galway city, but the consensus seems to be that not many people use the county board, so - does anyone know whether or not Cuan, the recording studio at An Spidéal, is still a going concern? A friend of mine was asking me about Galway studios and I mentioned Cuan, having recorded there some years ago, but I couldn't find much online.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Do they have one of those uimhir teileafóin, that you could y'know fiosrúchán a dhéanamh thú féin?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There isn't much going on there because the city is more "happening" :D
    Anyway, it won't save this thread ;)
    Btw, have a look in the Music forums.

City->County

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

snubbleste wrote: »
    Do they have one of those uimhir teileafóin, that you could y'know fiosrúchán a dhéanamh thú féin?

Fuair mé uimhir ar líne, ar ndóigh, ach nuair a ghlaoigh mé air ní raibh aon freagra, sin an fáth a chuir mé ceist anseo. Go raibh míle as do chuidiú ar aon nós. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lacha

Tá sé oscáilte fós. Breis eolais ó

<no mails, read charter>

Quack, quack,
    Lacha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

quack quack lmao :D

Níl mé cinnte go bhfuil a fhios agat Phadraig, ach is maith go mór le ár Snubbleste a stíl féin "cabhair" a thabhairt amach ó h'am go am. :D:D

Gaeilge Go Deo! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement