Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a good beauty salon?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a good beauty/massage place in Limerick. Want to get a voucher for my girlfriend for her birthday so she can choose what to get done herself, massage, facial, nails done etc etc.

Anyone recommend somewhere?
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Depends on what part of the city you're in - but if you're out the Dooradoyle side, then I highly recommend Plush on the Fr. Russell Road. Lovely girls. Pure bliss:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Plush also have an outlet in the castletroy shopping centre. Other half swears by there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'm not from Limerick but i used Plush in Dooradoyle before when i was going to a wedding and i'd nearly go back again from Galway(where i live) if i needed anything done!! Staff were so friendly and professional. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hi I'm looking for a good beauty/massage place in Limerick. Want to get a voucher for my girlfriend for her birthday so she can choose what to get done herself, massage, facial, nails done etc etc.

Anyone recommend somewhere?
    Cheers :)

If its for a present then Id really reccomend a voucher for the Woodlands Hotel Spa in Adare. The head and neck Fijian massage there is to DIE for, and you also get the use of all the spa facilites which include outdoor hot tub,and various steam/sauna rooms.
    Its most definately the most relaxing place in Limerick for a facial or massage.

Id reccomend Plush in Dooradoyle then for nails and general grooming.

Advertisement