Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy massage near Bray beach (you can hear the waves from the room)

Options
  • 10-02-2010 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Partner went along and she said it was execllent.

www.21zenturyhealth.com

They also do Pilates, Yoga, Salsa, Belly dancing, Capoeira, Hip Hop and Holistic treatments.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

are you sure there wasnt a tape playing the sound of sea, cos you are not hearing the sound of the sea from that building unless there was a major storm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭mr_happy

irishbird wrote: »
    are you sure there wasnt a tape playing the sound of sea, cos you are not hearing the sound of the sea from that building unless there was a major storm:D

Its so close to the sea, only a few yards. Im sure I heard the sea, was there today.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

mr_happy wrote: »
    Its so close to the sea, only a few yards. Im sure I heard the sea, was there today.

never heard the sea from that building

irishbird wrote: »
    never heard the sea from that building

I had a full massage (non pregnancy type) on Wednesday and I could hear it. The window was open, and the tide was in. Im sure it was the waves as the sound was in rhythm of the waves breaking on the shore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Please do not split access of an account between people, sign up for your own.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Please do not split access of an account between people, sign up for your own.

We dont share access to this boards account.

Mrs Happy doesnt do forums.
    She had a few pregnancy massages, liked them, and got me a voucher for Valentines, I went last Wednesday, liked it and posted here.

Advertisement