Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Sports Bra

• 10-02-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi Girls.

Im looking for some opinions on a really good sports bra.

I currently wear 2 when im out running or at circuit training as I have kinda big boobs and if I dont wear 2 they are really sore.

Is there any really good brand or type that give really good support?

The 2 I wear are both shock absorb ones

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

This Triumph one is great,i wear it for hockey and it's highly shock absorbant!

it003482.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Shock Absorber (www.shockabsorber.co.uk) are great and come in different strenghts for different levels of activity.

Is it possible to get padded sports bras?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Sinall

I wear the Shock Absorber ones in quite a high/strong (?) strength. I find them really good and I'm a DD/E cup.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

This Triumph one is great,i wear it for hockey and it's highly shock absorbant!

it003482.jpg

I've tried the various Nike ones and all that, I have to say the Triumph is still the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

Another vote for shock absorber - however make sure you are wearing the correct size... it should feel quite snug so no spare space for jiggling :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Where can you buy the triumph ones?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I use anita extreme control, no chaffing whatsoever. Only bra which has gotten me through runs over 10 miles pain free.

Try lessbounce.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Can you buy them in stores? I need one asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Can you buy them in stores? I need one asap

I think some debenhams do the triumph, not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bigelle

Marks and spencers brought out a great range last year, the have high impact and ultra high impact. I previously used shock absorbers level 4 bras for running but they are not a patch on the m&s ultra high impact. Excellent range of sizes also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bigelle wrote: »
    Marks and spencers brought out a great range last year, the have high impact and ultra high impact. I previously used shock absorbers level 4 bras for running but they are not a patch on the m&s ultra high impact. Excellent range of sizes also.

I use those M&S ones too, they are very comfortable, and they manage the twins just fine, but not as supportive as the ones which M&S stocked about a year and a half ago.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Where can you buy the triumph ones?

I got mine in Roches, which is now Debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I posed the very same question over in fitness a little while ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055653719

Some ladies have already responded here, but there's some other input as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

Thanks for all the replies girls, I'll look into some the ones suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I wear Shock Absorber Level 4 - nothing moves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Shock Absorbers are defo the best and they come in nice colours and don't look too granny braish. This website: http://www.lessbounce.com/acatalog/index.html is brilliant.

I have this one: http://www.lessbounce.com/acatalog/Shock_Absorber_B4490_Raspberry_Peach_Sports_Bra_-_level_4.html and I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

When I get paid i think ill be investing in one of the shock absorb ones. I have A bra that has shock absorb in it but I always need to wear another one. So ill try one of these really good ones. Thanks for your help girls. Really appreciate it and so will my boobs!

Advertisement