Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eiffel Tower

• 10-02-2010 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone been there recently?

Is there lifts right up to the very top of it or do you have to take stairs at some point?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭manta356

There are lifts all the way up,stopping at three levels.Well worth the trip for the views.There is a cafe and restaurant up there as well,the restaurant would be pricey but the cafe is not so bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

A friend of a friend recently said they had loads of steps and lots of walking when they were there. I assume this is just optional then that you can take the steps instead of the lift if you want?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

i've been doing my research cos i'm heading to Paris too :P
    I'm farly sure that you can walk up to the second level or take the lift but you have to get a lift up to the top
    the same price whether you are walking up or getting the lift AFAIK
    you can also book tickets and avoid the queues online here!

Advertisement