Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get passport photos

• 10-02-2010 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

hi folks
    as the headline says where in the city is the best place for passport photographs???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I'm only going by exprience here but I got 6 shots in the chemist in the hyper/heatons for €5...I went for the black and white ones - more forgiving!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

hi folks
    as the headline says where in the city is the best place for passport photographs???

I don't know if you can consider anywhere "the best place" but I usually tend to get mine done in the chemist next to The Cathedral. Always came out grand and it's probably just habit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

If you have a digital camera you can take a picture and get it turned into a passport photo in harvey norman. Thats what i did with my daughter as shes only 4 months. It only cost me 50c or 6 of them, dead handy. So you can take a nice snap at home, go pop it in one of the machines and its the exact same as going to a chemist or booth for a fraction of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Be careful though...they are very particular about passport photos..your head can't be tilted in anyway..and has to be within certain dimensions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Be careful though...they are very particular about passport photos..your head can't be tilted in anyway..and has to be within certain dimensions
    i know yeah me girlfriend asked me to post up as she has to get two passports done for her two daughters and only wants to do it once

• Advertisement
Advertisement